Leading climate change expert sentenced for lying!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/climate-change-expert-sentenced-32-months-fraud-says-lying-was-flna2D11768995?fbclid=IwAR0VqwjoaWF9D3RFVL6fMl8cL9O-G5nrzoX3Z3VeF1TMtqewAdKHWolt41Q

The EPA’s highest-paid employee and a leading expert on climate change was sentenced to 32 months in federal prison Wednesday for lying to his bosses and saying he was a CIA spy working in Pakistan so he could avoid doing his real job.

Talk about a clickbait title !....🤣🤣

wonder if he got the idea from the guy in the cubicle next to him...🤔🤣

This is the biggest problem with the whole story...

"a ruse that, according to court records, began in 2000 and continued until early this year."

19 years is a pretty good run ….

….along with being the highest paid.

Image result for epa certified

• Haha 2

Anything with Climate Change/Global Warming in the title is clickbait... I do believe Pollution is bad and real and it sucks.

I'm betting on a Comet/Asteroid or some crazy Virus that will get us in the end. Heck, the way thugs are running all the countries with Nukes, it could be WWIII that does the planet in.

• Like 3

Al Gore should be forced  to testify under oath how much money he has made from the global warming racket. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/climatechange/6496196/Al-Gore-profiting-from-climate-change-agenda.html

The left changes terminology to confuse the low IQ peons like 66 and Cajun. First it’s global warming then it’s climate change. First it’s illegal alien then it’s undocumented immigrant. And they keep up the charade .... 

Lets say global warming is real, which if you read the data on the Vostok Ice core samples you wouldn’t think it is (if you could understand the research.... many on here couldn’t follow it) but even if it was real......

Is it ok for Gore to be monetizing it to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars? Maybe now he’s even a billionaire..... like Obama. 

And 99+% of scientists in the field are paid to prove and say global warming is real.... take away their funding and they’re out of jobs. Let’s start leveling the playing field by paying scientists to disprove the theory. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Al Gore should be forced  to testify under oath how much money he has made from the global warming racket. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/climatechange/6496196/Al-Gore-profiting-from-climate-change-agenda.html

The left changes terminology to confuse the low IQ peons like 66 and Cajun. First it’s global warming then it’s climate change. First it’s illegal alien then it’s undocumented immigrant. And they keep up the charade .... 

Lets say global warming is real, which if you read the data on the Vostok Ice core samples you wouldn’t think it is (if you could understand the research.... many on here couldn’t follow it) but even if it was real......

Is it ok for Gore to be monetizing it to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars? Maybe now he’s even a billionaire..... like Obama. 

And 99+% of scientists in the field are paid to prove and say global warming is real.... take away their funding and they’re out of jobs. Let’s start leveling the playing field by paying scientists to disprove the theory. 

Also read what climate scientists say about those samples. 

I would think that there would be money in proving that global warming isn't real. I'd imagine that a number of lucrative industries would like very much to have leading scientists in the field in their corner.

If the case for global warming is as week as you claim and if climate scientists are as easy to buy as you suggest, then why do you think that so few work to disprove the theory? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Anything with Climate Change/Global Warming in the title is clickbait... I do believe Pollution is bad and real and it sucks.

I'm betting on a Comet/Asteroid or some crazy Virus that will get us in the end. Heck, the way thugs are running all the countries with Nukes, it could be WWIII that does the planet in.

I agree as long as it's still 99 degrees  in Mombassa everyday and minus 20 degrees in Siberia I'm 👍.  Now when those 2 extreme places switch then I know Climate Change has become unhinged.🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Climate change will always happen....Look what happened, without any pollution, during the Ice Age.....Earth froze over, got REAL HOT and bingo, it melted and formed and Oceans....Some in the late 1960's said, "we only have 10-15 years"......Climate change has happened,with extreams, for millions of years.....and will continue...

That's true, but it's perfectly consistent with the claim that we're causally contributing to climate change, which claim I believe is the point of contention. 

9 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I don't think it would take much to plunge us into a dark age. In the early 2000s, the dock workers in Long Beach went on strike. Within days, the horizon was full of giant ships. I couldn't believe how many there were. Imagine how quickly things would fall apart if those ships stopped coming into harbor for a few weeks. 

It has happened at least two times in recorded history. I suspect that we're more susceptible to one now than we were in the past. Any number of things could set it off. It's hard to figure the odds, but thugs with nukes probably worry me the most. 

• Like 2

Just a quick note on point...

So this dude is totally fine for a couple decades, no problem......as a CIA plant...

EPA has no issues with that ?....at all?

and no one noticed?

That it's only when you are NOT a CIA plant.....

That you get fired...

So what does that one tell you?

🤔

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Yet the most severe and dramatic change was when there was NO POLUTION, the Ice Age....Pre historic mammals and  orthes were destroyed by extreams too, without significan polution...China and India, I think,are worse polluters than any other nation and I don't think their climate changes have been any more sever than the rest of the world....

That's perfectly consistent with the claim that we causally contribute to climate change.

I don't think we determine whether or the extent to which we affect climate change by measuring the climate of a specific country relative to the amount that that country pollutes. Nature doesn't care about artificial boundaries.

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I don't think it would take much to plunge us into a dark age.

You bitching about climate change again ? …..

so what are the TWO NUMBERS that you needed to look UP?

That's right...

1) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF TEMPURATURE INCREASE ATTRIBUTABLE TO MAN'S IMPACT ON EARTH SINCE THE BEGINING OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION IS __________________??????? (in degrees please)

2) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF TEMPURATURE CHANGE THAT CAN BE ATTRIBUTABLE TO JUST ONE LARGE VOLCANIC ERUPTION IS_______________????? in degrees please)

Until you can answer those two questions....you have no real indication of SCALE whatsoever...

and are not qualified enough to bitch...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

You bitching about climate change again ? …..

so what are the TWO NUMBERS that you needed to look UP?

That's right...

1) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF TEMPURATURE INCREASE ATTRIBUTABLE TO MAN'S IMPACT ON EARTH SINCE THE BEGINING OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION IS __________________??????? (in degrees please)

2) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF TEMPURATURE CHANGE THAT CAN BE ATTRIBUTABLE TO JUST ONE LARGE VOLCANIC ERUPTION IS_______________????? in degrees please)

Until you can answer those two questions....you have no real indication of SCALE whatsoever...

and are not qualified enough to bitch...

My question is this... If and when US spends Trillions of dollars to become 10000% green .....

How is that going to stop any destruction of planet when the rest of the planet will do as they please...

Dont hear politicians mentioning that. 

15 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

My question is this... If and when US spends Trillions of dollars to become 10000% green .....

How is that going to stop any destruction of planet when the rest of the planet will do as they please...

I don't think it would. That's part what makes it such a hard problem to solve, assuming it's a problem. There is no authority to regulate each state's use of the shared resource, and since it is in each state's short-term interest to use as much of it as they can, states are reluctant to regulate themselves. Economists call problems like these "tragedies of the commons." 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

absolutely true...

But unfortunately absolutely a cop out as well...

we contribute all day long and impact the EARTH with all sorts of toxins and pollution....

the climate  (degrees tempuraturei) is only one aspect of a single symptom of pollution.

On a ranking scale of 1 to 1000, sorry but plant food does not even make the list.

that is my basic problem with "man is going to boil us".... 

5 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Also read what climate scientists say about those samples. 

I would think that there would be money in proving that global warming isn't real. I'd imagine that a number of lucrative industries would like very much to have leading scientists in the field in their corner.

If the case for global warming is as week as you claim and if climate scientists are as easy to buy as you suggest, then why do you think that so few work to disprove the theory? 

Not going down a rabbit hole with you. Those are easy questions to answer if you could think. But You’re the guy who thought illegals have no access to entitlements and welfare. You claimed illegals can’t get drivers licenses in California, that they can’t vote, they can’t walk into a hospitals and turn our hospitals into third world cesspools, their kids aren’t in the schools slowing down teachers lessons plans because they no Habla ingles. All complete bullshit. 

Watch the video. That is all. The banks know global warning is a scam. Follow the money. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

absolutely true...

But unfortunately absolutely a cop out as well...

we contribute all day long and impact the EARTH with all sorts of toxins and pollution....

the climate  (degrees tempuraturei) is only one aspect of a single symptom of pollution.

On a ranking scale of 1 to 1000, sorry but plant food does not even make the list.

that is my basic problem with "man is going to boil us".... 

Agree and it would make more sense if these politicians were calling on all world powers to come to an agreement on what to do, when and how. ( not that other countries would actually follow through with agreements ) 

Their scare tactics politicking, videos, etc give the impression that the world will be saved if WE do this with no mention of anyone else.  

• Like 1