Well, lookee here, Mexico really did not want to see tariffs imposed

Bormio

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he obstructed the investigation....very simple....10 different times...and all Mueller did was lay out the homework Congress must do now to follow up...and why isn't an innocent man like Trump not letting anyone who was near him testify??..humm...

They better hurry up.  Only 6 months left this year and will be no appetite for impeachment in 2020.  And the Democrats’ stay in the majority could be brief.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

come Blueballs..a frustrated dude like you can'r come up with a better line??...I'm glad you clowns know who "Individual 1" is now!..🤡

...only because you babble that BS daily. Nobody outside of PG has even heard of him....whoever he is. Other than the sheeple (all 36 of them), like you, that watches CNN and MSNBC, regurgitate this bullshit.

Hmmm. I wonder what Trump will win at today.🤔. It is the weekend and all though......

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he obstructed the investigation....very simple....10 different times...and all Mueller did was lay out the homework Congress must do now to follow up...and why isn't an innocent man like Trump not letting anyone who was near him testify??..humm...

Would you work with the opposite party after all the bs they put you thru?

Would you work with them after already complying to everything Mueller wanted during investigation and then they want to play rd 2?

Would you work with them after the daily bs they make up?

Doubt it. The Dems are a shit show right now.

You know it, we all know it. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

...only because you babble that BS daily. Nobody outside of PG has even heard of him....whoever he is. Other than the sheeple (all 36 of them), like you, that watches CNN and MSNBC, regurgitate this bullshit.

Hmmm. I wonder what Trump will win at today.🤔. It is the weekend and all though......

he'll win when he charges the Secret Service $$ the follow him around his golf course today...🤡

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

Would you work with them after already complying to everything Mueller wanted during investigation and then they want to play rd 2?

Russ. He’s too fu king dumb to realize that he’s being made a fool. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

how could you say with a straight face after Donny has told 10,000+ lies that the dems are full of shit??...come on..get real...he's out of touch with reality....just like you clowns...he tells the lies and you eat em' up.....🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

how could you say with a straight face after Donny has told 10,000+ lies that the dems are full of shit??...come on..get real...he's out of touch with reality....just like you clowns...he tells the lies and you eat em' up.....🤡

Shit! I forgot all about the 10k lies garbage. It’s gotta be at least 20k by now. I’ll turn in CNN later to get the exact number and I’ll report back. Pathetic. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

Shit! I forgot all about the 10k lies garbage. It’s gotta be at least 20k by now. I’ll turn in CNN later to get the exact number and I’ll report back. Pathetic. 

you clowns have learned to "forget' about a lot of things....because Donny told you so....🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

yea..it's kind of natural for you clowns to like silly cartoons....🤡..🤡

I know you are but what am I?! 🤣

Siddown, little buddy. Your boyfriend...er uh girlfriend....uh....whatever will be back on Monday. 

#Mexicodeployingnationalguardsmen

#Trumpseriousaboutoursovereignty

#demslosingpotentialvoters

• Sad 1