My issue with Tim Tebow...

954gator

People go on about with claims that teams didn't want him because of his religious beliefs.  That fact of the matter  is that he was a terrible QB at the NFL level.  He simply was an extremely inaccurate passer.

I saw him when he was with the Jets in a game with Pittsburgh.  Mark Sanchez was the starter, but both were throwing during warm-ups at the same time, next to each other.  There couldn't be a more drastic comparison.  In every throw, Mark hit his receiver on the money and on time.  In every throw, Tim made the receiver have to make an adjustment to make the catch.  On one pass, he missed the WR entirely... in warm-ups!

Tim also conceivably lost the game for the Jets.  They had a small lead (I think it was the second quarter) when they put Tim in for a couple of wildcat plays.  Up to that point, the Steelers looked like they were sleepwalking through the game a little and the Jets were somewhat in control.  Well, Tim gets a run of about 17 yards, then starts jumping and gesturing to his bench.  That woke up Pittsburgh, who dominated the rest of the game and won easily.

• Haha 3