OT: KIM JONG UN clearly hasn't thought this one through

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

He needs to shut his damned mouth about Obie.

He sounds as mature as Pumpkin. I don't need a President with that kind of immaturity. 

I doubt he will though, the Trumpets love it and he knows it. Plus it insulates him from blame to the none reasoned. 

Again, I agree that he needs to stop throwing jabs at Obama. Obama had the same battle with conservatives minus the media attacks. Obama did have it easier as a president, but Trump needs to move past the past, and into the future as a mature leader, and not as a drama king.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I agree he has done little to date. Not entirely his fault though. Anti Conservatives and far lefters are blocking and taking shots daily at his efforts to work. 3 months isn't enough time to correct the world. Might take a full term if he has to fight both sides the whole time just to get through the first term without starting a world war.

To me, all this is not of relevance. 

This is just politics as usual. 

It is his verbal assault on rightfully valued USA institutions both governmental and private and his constant lies that to date have undermined his administration and caused me to have limited confidence in him. Left  and right standard noise and obstructionism, don't go into politics if you can't deal with this. 

16 hours ago, BigDrop said:

So exactly what is Trump going to do?  It is 35 miles from Seoul to the North Korean border.  Seoul has 25.5 million people in its greater metro area https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metropolitan_areas_by_population  If Trump attempts to attack Pyongyang or any North Korean installation the fear is that a large part of those 25.5 million South Koreans would immediately come under attack.

This isn't playing poker.  Attacking North Korean is not on the table no matter what Trump says or implies.  

trump will not respond with any military action.  He is a bigly talk big and carry small hands kind of guy.  He knows SK would get the brunt of it and it would cause such an international outrage that even this fool knows he could not come back from.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

trump will not respond with any military action.  He is a bigly talk big and carry small hands kind of guy.  He knows SK would get the brunt of it and it would cause such an international outrage that even this fool knows he could not come back from.  

He wont take Military action against NK but not for your reason above. All the NK talk is for China. He is talking tough and threatening sanctions for China to hear. They are the threat. NK is like Iran if we really wanted too we could destroy both countries and not just by using our Military. People underestimate the power of trade and sanctions. Sanctions are what eventually brought Iran back to the table. President Trump needs to make it clear to China, we will no longer be pushed around as we have been for the last 8 yrs. Nor is correct these talks are going to be huge as to the success President Trump has in the future.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

He wont take Military action against NK but not for your reason above. All the NK talk is for China. He is talking tough and threatening sanctions for China to hear. They are the threat. NK is like Iran if we really wanted too we could destroy both countries and not just by using our Military. People underestimate the power of trade and sanctions. Sanctions are what eventually brought Iran back to the table. President Trump needs to make it clear to China, we will no longer be pushed around as we have been for the last 8 yrs. Nor is correct these talks are going to be huge as to the success President Trump has in the future.

Good points.  I agree it has to be in regards to China since them and Russia are the major threats.  Along with Mexico ;)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/04/politics/white-house-north-korea-china/index.html

Our current President is NOT the one the mess around with when it comes to ish like this.

His (Little Kim) military advisers are not helping him...

they must've forgot that we have a crazy, unhinged leader ourselves now....

Kim has a BRAIN? WHO KNEW? I'd LUUUUUUUV to be a fly on the wall in Mara Lago tomorrow!

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

GEEEEEEZ dude, they have been using trade sanctions, since Moses was in pampers with these two clowns!

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

He sounds as mature as Pumpkin. I don't need a President with that kind of immaturity. 

I doubt he will though, the Trumpets love it and he knows it. Plus it insulates him from blame to the none reasoned. 

You just need a Pres with NO NUTS and NO SPINE, like BARRY! xDxDxD HE's why we're IN this SHIT DUMB ASS! I know, maybe PRESIDENT Trump could give our adversaries another PLASTIC RESET BUTTON! IF you're a FUCKING MORON, just ADMIT it! It won't hurt long!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You just need a Pres with NO NUTS and NO SPINE, like BARRY! xDxDxD HE's why we're IN this SHIT DUMB ASS! I know, maybe PRESIDENT Trump could give our adversaries another PLASTIC RESET BUTTON! IF you're a FUCKING MORON, just ADMIT it! It won't hurt long!

who is it that is responsible for your meds? 

Have him give me a call.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

I support Trump as our president and want him to have success but to date, I have seen nothing that gives me confidence to believe this. 

The view may be a tad better if you get your head outta your ass!

LETS SEE, he has brought back 500,000 jobs to AMERICA in TWO MONTHS, when Barry said they were GONE, with the Wind! He has enticed a half dozen MAJOR companies, to relocate plants in AMERICA! He has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the cost on major purchases for the military, including two future Air Force One type jets! He has reopened the two pipeline projects! He has reduced job crushing regulations on companies! He has started the process to build a wall on the Mexican border! He has started the process of rebuilding infrastructure in the US!(the one exception is the I-85 bridge in Gwinnett county, Ga., since they have plenty of monies that they can divert from their creative playa acquisition fund) He has attempted to repeal Barrycare, although it has at this writing, been torpedoed by Ryan! He has somewhat streamlined the gubment entities in Washington, with both sides of the aisle kicking and screaming every step of the way! And he has started the process to reform the corporate and individual tax code! And PRESIDENT Trump has met with more business leaders in his short stint in the White House, than Barry did in EIGHT YEARS! Comment from one such leader. I think that I can speak for most here, THIS is the FIRST time we've EVER been in the OVAL OFFICE! And Barry did WHAT in EIGHT FUCKING YEARS?

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

The view may be a tad better if you get your head outta your ass!

LETS SEE, he has brought back 500,000 jobs to AMERICA in TWO MONTHS, when Barry said they were GONE, with the Wind! He has enticed a half dozen MAJOR companies, to relocate plants in AMERICA! He has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the cost on major purchases for the military, including two future Air Force One type jets! He has reopened the two pipeline projects! He has reduced job crushing regulations on companies! He has started the process to build a wall on the Mexican border! He has started the process of rebuilding infrastructure in the US!(the one exception is the I-85 bridge in Gwinnett county, Ga., since they have plenty of monies that they can divert from their creative playa acquisition fund) He has attempted to repeal Barrycare, although it has at this writing, been torpedoed by Ryan! He has somewhat streamlined the gubment entities in Washington, with both sides of the aisle kicking and screaming every step of the way! And he has started the process to reform the corporate and individual tax code! And PRESIDENT Trump has met with more business leaders in his short stint in the White House, than Barry did in EIGHT YEARS! Comment from one such leader. I think that I can speak for most here, THIS is the FIRST time we've EVER been in the OVAL OFFICE! And Barry did WHAT in EIGHT FUCKING YEARS?

and the keeper of your meds is? 

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

You wanna talk IMMATURITY? That Barry clown has done EVERYTHING humanly possible, to ambush the incoming Trump Administration! And it remains to be seen if he and his lil band of misfits have violated ESPIONAGE laws! Was it NOT Barry who tried to embarrass then private citizen Donald J. Trump, at the White House Press CorPs dinner in 2011? Was it not Barry who lambasted the men and women in BLUE for doing their jobs? Was it NOT Barry who instructed the State Department to fund a $350,000 smear campaign, designed to unseat Be Be Netanyahu, in their past election in Israel? Was it NOT Barry who used the RACE card, EVERY time somebody disagreed with his DUMB ASS? You DEMS are IMBECILES!

15 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

It really is...

If the US & SK are going to attack North Korea... the answer would simply be to evacuate Seoul.... for a time.

All North Korea could really do is hit Seoul with artillery rounds, which could be found and destroyed by Americas Air Force fairly easily.

The gravest threat is a rogue nuclear missile that gets overlooked in the commotion and hits either South Korea or Japan. The USA would need to simultaneously destroy any and all means of Nuclear weapon deployment ... which is possible. The most difficult ones to get to would be the ones under water obviously. 

There is NO other option. Are we to let North Korea do whatever they want simply bc they threaten with Nuclear weapons? Theres a reason we spend so much on our military... and you cant overlook this simply because they are making threats. Despite the amount of people from South Korea in range of North Korea, if it must be done it must be done.

Cowardly positions like yours are what let people like Kim Jong-Un rule so long in the 1st place.

Cowardly positions?  Where are you going to have those 25+ million in the greater Seoul metro area evacuate to?  The bottom of the ocean which surrounds South Korea (excepting the North)?  Exactly how are you going to evactuate them?

And, while the evacuation is going on what/who will Kim Jong-Un attack in the meantime?  Japan?  You don't play poker with human life.  And, you do understand that Japan is not that far from North Korea either?  

For that matter there are tens of thousands of American troops stationed in South Korea and Japan who would also be among his targets.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, noonereal said:

I appreciate you taking the time to post and think this through but your statements are not wholly correct. 

You cannot evacuate Seoul (10 million) and it is not the only part of S Korea the North can attack. 

Not sure what you mean by rogue nuclear weapon but they have several delivery methods which are better concealed than Russia's. We pretty much know we can't stop some from getting through. A preemptive attack is not an option as stated. 

There are other options which is why these meeting with China are critical and can herald Trump as the great President he wants to be. if Trumpy can work things out... do a deal ;)

You familiar with the cold war? 

We took down the Soviet Union without firing a shot. 

Thank you for your thoughts. 

Really appreciate and respect your thoughts.  Thank you, noonereal.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah... weve been at this with North Korea for 20 years. Its not really working... expect their people continuing to suffer. 

South Korea only has 10-15 actual Nuclear bombs to start with. We can stop some of them with a 1st strike. How much you want to bet some fail to launch or fail shortly after launching? And the ones we dont dont destroy with a 1st strike, or that fail, we can focus our air defenses on the 1 or 2 that might actually get into the air. 

And all they have to attack South Korea with, again, is Soviet-era artillery. Which can easily be dispatched with our Air Force... 

This threat North Korea poses, is being greatly exaggerated. Yes... there is a possibility North Korea could get in a pretty big blow. Eventually youre going to have to take that chance to get rid of them... unless we are prepared to wait ANOTHER 20 years , with more bankheists, assassinations, hacking, shit-talking, extreme human rights abuses, more missile "tests" over Japan, and etc, etc

This is not the board to have a lengthy discussion and I have another response above.  But, I must add that I could not disagree more with your depiction of the Korean situation.  

12 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

You wanna talk IMMATURITY? That Barry clown has done EVERYTHING humanly possible, to ambush the incoming Trump Administration! And it remains to be seen if he and his lil band of misfits have violated ESPIONAGE laws! Was it NOT Barry who tried to embarrass then private citizen Donald J. Trump, at the White House Press CorPs dinner in 2011? Was it not Barry who lambasted the men and women in BLUE for doing their jobs? Was it NOT Barry who instructed the State Department to fund a $350,000 smear campaign, designed to unseat Be Be Netanyahu, in their past election in Israel? Was it NOT Barry who used the RACE card, EVERY time somebody disagreed with his DUMB ASS? You DEMS are IMBECILES!

nice reply but you did not address my concern. Trump's tween girl maturity.