Airports that ban Chick-Fil-A are so dumb

Bormio

They are probably the greatest example of staying true to your beliefs, never apologizing for it, and never caving to political correctness. 

At a time when your are bullied into cow-towing to submit to far left ideas and beliefs, Chic Fil-A is the light shining through the darkness. They are motivation that you can live your life free from the left wing domestic terrorism. 

Oh and they also have some damn good chicken 😂

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....a heavily processed little piece of chicken breast on a bun with a pickle making politcal statements. xD

I guess it makes perfect sense in the large picture..

They are not making political statements- they serve and employ Democrats, Republicans, pro-life, pro-abortion etc.  Cities and other places that ban them are the ones making a “statement”.

14 minutes ago, Bormio said:

That is not the business - that is the personal belief of the owner.

Who cares what chicken on a bun thinks, bormio?

and,

Who cares if chicken on a bun doesn't want to serve chicken on a bun on Sundays.

If you don't think chicken on a bun is politcal, I don't know what to say to you.

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Who cares what chicken on a bun thinks, bormio?

and,

Who cares if chicken on a bun doesn't want to serve chicken on a bun on Sundays.

If you don't think chicken on a bun is politcal, I don't know what to say to you.

Chick-Fil-A is in the business of making money, lots of it.  And airports that do not take advantage of that are moronic.

• Haha 1