Excuse Thread for scheduling down

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You must be drunk or stupid... 

Or both... 

Hoover has more state titles than NJ has football stadiums...

Care less,  hover was a one team state.. all I’m saying is they not dominating the State anymore, maybe they should forgo playing OOS untill they can Beat the teams in their state first  without worrying about beating a SJC or img when they can’t even beat a Thompson

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Care less,  hover was a one team state.. all I’m saying is they not dominating the State anymore, maybe they should forgo playing OOS untill they can Beat the teams in their state first  without worrying about beating a SJC or img when they can’t even beat a Thompson

1. I didn't know Hoover was a state... 

2. Again are you serious? 

3. Hoover lost to Thompson what once or Twice in the past 10 years? Hoover still dominates their state Don't mistake 1 year off as a lack of dominance. 

You need to do some researching... 

You first need to locate the state Hoover before making bold assumptions....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

By the way. The same teams you're accusing Hoover of not being able to beat  y'all lost to not once but Twice.... TWICE!!!!! BY BIG ASS MARGINS....  By the way you should also tell SJR to abandon playing OOS till y'all can beat Depaul.  Oh yes and 10-2 American Heritage... 

That was one of their weakest squads....