Illinois Thread 2019

Bones

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Cincinnati, Chicago, and Cleveland are mid market.  Indianapolis is small to mid market.  Folsom is small market.

Greater LA, Miami Fl, Dallas, Houston, DC are large market.

Not.That.Complicated.

When you watch an Iggy vs LA game and say the teams were really good, we think you forgot you are posting on the National Board.  You need to qualify that statement by saying they were a really good small market team.

The 4th ranked team in the MD/DC area would roll every team in Cleveland, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Chicago.  Put that fact in your pipe and puff a few times before you put your small market teams so high in the polls.

History says otherwise and Dematha plays Clevland St. Ignatius.  I put posting privileges that St. Ignatius beats them.

6 minutes ago, abbatt said:

If St.Ignatius were to beat Dematha it would make Loyola look better. I`ll take Dematha...35-21.

Loylola has nothing to do with what's about to take place.  Ignatius more than likely will lose their first two games against Ohio opponents but they will beat Dematha.  Coaching is a big favor to St. Ignatius and it's not really close.

• Haha 1

Just now, nptb17 said:

You really shouldn't have to worry about it.  St. Ignatius is only a tier 4 and you said a 4th place DMV team would roll anyone in Ohio.

Sorry but my contract with posting The Tiers prevents me from betting on posting Priveledges. 

Of course you knows that.  Scared people make bets they k ow won’t be accepted 

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Sorry but my contract with posting The Tiers prevents me from betting on posting Priveledges. 

Of course you knows that.  Scared people make bets they k ow won’t be accepted 

Your silly tiers will be alright for a week.  What my bet just did is prove you don't actually believe what you are posting.  I've seen too much football and been on the national scene too long. 

Dematha was pretty competitive against SJB. It was 21-7 at the half. St.Ignatius was lucky to be up 7-3 over LA at the half. They took over in the 2nd half but part of that was due to LA`s ineptitude on OF. Yes, good teams improve each week so both DM and Ignatius should be better when they face each other ....I still take DM by 2 scores over St.Ignatius.