Hoban

Mentor

Iggy

Elder

Winton Woods

X

Colerain

Massillon

Others: HD, Springfield, Pick North, TCC, Princeton, Fairfield, Lakota West, Euclid, Hilliard Bradley

2 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Here's what I got

Eds

Pick Central

Hoban

Mentor

Iggy

Elder

Winton Woods

X

Colerain

Massillon

Others: HD, Springfield, Pick North, TCC, Princeton, Fairfield, Lakota West, Euclid, Hilliard Bradley

Looks pretty close to mine

why so low for your team? You know the D will carry the team until the QB and play makers kick in.

Hopefully you are coming out with your week one thread highlighting the Ohio games. One of the best threads on this board. 😀

Just now, hardhit1 said:

Looks pretty close to mine

why so low for your team? You know the D will carry the team until the QB and play makers kick in.

Hopefully you are coming out with your week one thread highlighting the Ohio games. One of the best threads on this board. 😀

Working on it right now my friend.

I've got Colerain low mostly because they have to replace basically the entire offense. New QB, FB, RB's, WR's , and at least 2-3 OL. Not to mention a new Head Coach, and new Offensive and Defensive Coordinators. All of them have been with the program  for years, so that helps, but it's still a new dynamic. 

The offense, running the option, has looked abysmal in scrimmages against Moe and West. They've only moved the ball through the air with a very good passing QB, but it seems they're making him the backup QB. Growing pains certainly expected, but I just don't think they have the size to be able to pound the ball this year.

The Defense on the other hand, should be stellar, and among the very best in OH. 

• Thanks 1