St joes KOC vs Pope John

imaGoodBoyNow

38 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

was there....here is my take.....OL is a work in progress replacing 3 starters...when Geno is healthy plan will be him at tackle with Wypler at Guard....new transfer #78 playing other tackle...raw...needs a lot of technique work , shed weight get stronger.  overall SJR looked good...Alaimo looked very comfortable in the pocket....Wrs after spence might be an issue.....Audric looked good....Epps looked good couple long runs....Defense ...work in progress on DL...Amin looked good....true frosh playing some 1st reps at NG ( Mullen ) Ciofi other true frosh got reps as well...big kids....Monte looked great at ILB....Powell got roasted at CB a few times....they will come together etc....but what I thought about Jserra game and now have a different take....will be more of a 50//50 game....RBs are loaded...and deep....need a #2 WR step up and get a safety net at TE.....

Only 78 can make a 6”2 280 lb lineman look like a pop Warner lineman

if 78 got heart I can’t wait to see what he looks like a couple of months of running that Hill

496C171D-D329-4603-AE5E-61DB55DAD3E3.png

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Only 78 can make a 6”2 280 lb lineman look like a pop Warner lineman

if 78 got heart I can’t wait to see what he looks like a couple of months of running that Hill

496C171D-D329-4603-AE5E-61DB55DAD3E3.png

He's going to be really, really good. Has quick feet (basketball background), and aggression. The rest can be taught in terms of technique. He works hard and is eager to learn. The part you can't teach is 6'7, 360.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

He's going to be really, really good. Has quick feet (basketball background), and aggression. The rest can be taught in terms of technique. He works hard and is eager to learn. The part you can't teach is 6'7, 360.

325 all muscle should be his year end goal

https://amp.northjersey.com/amp/2034508001?__twitter_impression=true

May or may not work not paying that 90 cents for the subscription 

• Like 1