Whiteshoes Top 100

whiteshoes

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Am I your intern?  Do your own research.

While you are at it, tell us the relevant OOS wins by Ohio that justify their continually having multiple teams listed in Top 100 polls.

Outside of been Bishop's whipping boy, who has Servite even played OOS that's nationally relevant?

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Good!  We have Progress.  Now that you found out Servite has in fact played OOS, proving yourself of 10 minutes ago wrong, I am looking forward to your continued research and findings.

We all know that Servite were pain freaks and liked getting their teeth kicked in by Bishop.  Where are the wins from the rest of the Trinity leage?

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Its almost impossible to make two perceived statements of fact and be wrong on both of them.  But he managed to pull it off, and you managed to be ignorant enough to not catch it. 

Time for both of you to rehab back on your regional boards for a bit.

I mean, they've been above .500 one time in 7 years, so...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL.  The Herbstreit classic told us all everything we needed to know about Ohio football, and its only gone downhill since then.

Indeed. That Herbie game where the Trinity runner up got thumped by PickCentral was pretty fun.

I agree that it's pretty embarrassing to only have 5 of the top 50 in the comp rankings, though...definitely slipping. ;)

• Haha 1