Corky Kell: Mill Creek 38, East Coweta 6 - final

ECHS05

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The defense wasn't getting much penetration early but made some adjustments and stepped up big in the second half.

Respectfully disagree here. I may need to rewatch it but from watching live the Colquitt defensive line whooped North up front. While they weren’t generating sacks, they were constantly forcing Martin to roll out and throw inaccurate passes. I thought the pass rush was impressive including the 2nd quarter. Hell right away in the 3rd the reverse was blown up by more pressure 

There was a time in the 4th that Colquitt drooped 8 and got home with three. That’s good  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Did Ware look as lost as Grayson did under Hunnicutt? Lol

Cutt was never lost, Sir... he knew the helicopter parents and daddy ballers were steering the ship while anchored by a spineless admin.

Those ships were burning before reaching shore.

Cutt tried to implement the Buford way of hitting and hard work, rejected right out of the gate.

BGW

47 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Respectfully disagree here. I may need to rewatch it but from watching live the Colquitt defensive line whooped North up front. While they weren’t generating sacks, they were constantly forcing Martin to roll out and throw inaccurate passes. I thought the pass rush was impressive including the 2nd quarter. Hell right away in the 3rd the reverse was blown up by more pressure 

There was a time in the 4th that Colquitt drooped 8 and got home with three. That’s good  

Yeah, maybe the penetration was there and we just weren't getting to the qb. 

I felt like early the NG qb was doing well with mobility early and had me pretty nervous from my seat. He was buying time and making some plays down field as our coverages were soft, almost like a prevent. 

I did feel like we started bringing the heat and containg the qb in the second half. I felt a lot better after that adjustment. 

I certainly will have to watch the replay though to get a better idea about the d-line. 

I thought the o-line did pretty good outside of a couple of drives. Once Rogers started calling on the pulling guard, it seemed like we moved the ball much better on the ground. That was saved until the fourth quarter though. 

Anyway... Good start for the Packer Hawgs. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Cutt was never lost, Sir... he knew the helicopter parents and daddy ballers were steering the ship while anchored by a spineless admin.

Those ships were burning before reaching shore.

Cutt tried to implement the Buford way of hitting and hard work, rejected right out of the gate.

BGW

The man was in la la land multiple times when the camera panned in on him.

Btw, where is he coaching now? I don't remember ever hearing.

• Thanks 1

Buford in all respect Hunnicutt was not a good head coach. He couldn’t handle interviews, control his locker room, or put kids in position to win big games. He couldn’t call plays and his team never matched his identity. 

It was a failure at Grayson. I don’t believe you can say the same about Propst 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Buford in all respect Hunnicutt was not a good head coach. He couldn’t handle interviews, control his locker room, or put kids in position to win big games. He couldn’t call plays and his team never matched his identity. 

It was a failure at Grayson. I don’t believe you can say the same about Propst 

He will defend that guy to the grave. It was plain as day to see that he was way in over his head.

27 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

He will defend that guy to the grave. It was plain as day to see that he was way in over his head.

27 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Goddamn right I will, I will never turn my back on family. 

Can you say the same thing?

i know what went on, and saw the same bullshit with our 2011 team. So fuck off on the the superficial surface bullshit. 

Regards,

BGW