OT-Georgia Folk!!!

AztecPadre

1 hour ago, Fred said:

I'm just really pissed with Trump for pulling Tom Price into his cabinet.  Just when I thought we would have some peace from all the campaign ads, we have a special election that is headed to a runoff.  Crud!  This will go on into June.  What's the number of the White House?  I need to call and give him fits about this!

B|

Glad it's you all and not me. :P

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Glad it's you all and not me. :P

As bad as it was for November, with all the money that poured in from out of state for this election the TV ads were insane!  You couldn't even get away from them watching HGTV or DIY because they bought ads from the cable companies.  Do you know how nauseating it is to listen to close to 8 minutes straight of lying political ads?  Sheesh!

7 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Lime Sink should probably brush up on their local political acumen...or lay off the 'shine. xD

As far as a "scare," Trumpy and the group have zero concern about losing the House in 2018. Less than zero, really.

The only 2018 question worth discussing is how large a Senate majority they end up with.

Forgive me for putting words into Rufus' mouth but I believe the proper terminology is "elixir" not "shine".  And I've heard but not experienced that it is both powerful and will take your breath away.  Hum, take your breath away.  I can think of a few I'd like to send some to if it can accomplish that.

:ph34r:

• Like 1