OT-Georgia Folk!!!

AztecPadre

I thought Ossoff had a really good chance at getting 50% of the vote when the early vote first started coming in, but the republican early vote caught up in the last day before the deadline and that part finished a dead heat. He could still get it, but he'll probably end up with 46-48 percent and have to go into a runoff where the now combined wings of the republican party will rock out with their cock out and keep the seat. 

It's definitely interesting though... seeing these special election house races so close in usually really safe red zones. That Kansas election was a surprise, and now this one... 

If the democrats can maintain this level of "excitement" for the next year, the '18 elections are looking better. They need to pick off a seat here though. Ossoff and the people of the sixth district can do it if they go to the polls like they voted early. 

Gonna be really close.

Trump is already in super tight ass clench mode on this one. If this seat goes to Ossoff it's on him either way. He pulled Price thinking this district safe most likely, and now it's angst against him, both from main stream republicans and democrats that are making this so close.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/democrats-vs-trump/trump-rips-top-democrat-jon-ossoff-georgia-special-election-n747361

xD

He is awfully proud of his time on Hank Johnson's staff.  I would be ashamed of working with a supposedly educated person that thought Guam would capsize from too many troop stationed there.   I guess I should say I would be ashamed of continuing to work there.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

He is awfully proud of his time on Hank Johnson's staff.  I would be ashamed of working with a supposedly educated person that thought Guam would capsize from too many troop stationed there.   I guess I should say I would be ashamed of continuing to work there.

Hahaha.

If Trump said that, he would get all the best message board defenses that people have to offer. Like... Well, he was speaking in metaphor, that so many troops moving there would be a population tipping point for such a small land mass. You people take things that he says too seriously. He never  really thought the island would capsize. That is you all projecting onto him what you want to believe. There are these alternative facts that you all don't know. 

xD

what is the sick obsession with trying to do everything there is to possibly go against the grain? 

All that's happened in the last 3 months is all these democrats and liberal kooks trying their hardest in any way they can to smear and sabotage Trump so they can say he is doing a bad job. 

Its like your carrying a tray of food and I come smack it out of your hands and everyone calls you a messy slob. Lol 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hahaha.

If Trump said that, he would get all the best message board defenses that people have to offer. Like... Well, he was speaking in metaphor, that so many troops moving there would be a population tipping point for such a small land mass. You people take things that he says too seriously. He never  really thought the island would capsize. That is you all projecting onto him what you want to believe. There are these alternative facts that you all don't know. 

xD

Have you listened to the speech?  He wasn't speaking metaphorically unfortunately.  Equally unfortunately, I got gerrymandered into his district. <sigh>  He cares nothing about this portion of his district and people report that he never responds to their requests.

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

what is the sick obsession with trying to do everything there is to possibly go against the grain? 

All that's happened in the last 3 months is all these democrats and liberal kooks trying their hardest in any way they can to smear and sabotage Trump so they can say he is doing a bad job. 

Its like your carrying a tray of food and I come smack it out of your hands and everyone calls you a messy slob. Lol 

GA isnt even a real Blue state though.... 

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Have you listened to the speech?  He wasn't speaking metaphorically unfortunately.  Equally unfortunately, I got gerrymandered into his district. <sigh>  He cares nothing about this portion of his district and people report that he never responds to their requests.

Yeah, and I agree, it sounded like he was pretty serious. I hear much stuff just as silly from Trump and he's sitting in the oval office, behind the desk. :P

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only wall Trump is going to build... Yeah, the one that keeps stopping his idiocy dead in it's tracks. 

Image result for california oregon washington

xD

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm renting a place in the 6th district just so I can vote for him.  A LOT of times.  Yes, it's a valid transfer !!!!!

Rufus>>

Now, I ask you! WHERE would we be if your old man Bernie was staring face to face with Kim Jung Dung? Would he be trying to negotiate like the rockstar did for eight years?

Edited by HawgGoneIt
Racial slur

49 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Now, I ask you! WHERE would we be if your old man Bernie was staring face to face with Kim Jung Dung? Would he be trying to negotiate like the rockstar did for eight years?

hey dumb dumb

rock stars are slang for real presidential men... 

you morons are hating and even killing people from india while you think you are hating terrorist muslims.

but we let you vote... go figure

Edited by HawgGoneIt
Removed racial slur from quoted content and following chastisement

I edited out a racial slur in the previous two posts, one used to intentionally dehumanize and the other meant to chastise the original.

I realize that this one had been sliding by here and there although I think I've only seen a couple of guys use it. It is rather difficult to tell people that it is wrong or unacceptable when our own military used it, and not just the ground troops.

As we know, in order to make it easier for soldiers to shoot other human beings without question, the enemy is often dehumanized by using blanket terms and racial slurs. 

Great book to read...

Rules Of Disengagement: The Politics and Honor of Military Dissent

Chapter 5:

Challenging Racism...

Covers this very process. I notice we never see some retired soldiers use these terms, yet we do see others do so. 

Anyway... let's do better about the racial slurs...even the ones that have been assigned to enemies we are currently engaging. Thanks.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Rab...negotiation is part of diplomacy.  It is not weakness as you might surmise.  Having the opine...that YOUR opine...is all that matters....reflects serious flaws to your character.  I know this cause Ms. Violet constantly reminds me....(Smile).

If Bernie had been elected despot...like a lot of us dreamed...we would have all our military back in the USA...no need for foreign bases.  We would save multi-multi-trillions of dollars.  With all that...we could give free healthcare, free education and free love to all Americans ....the way Buddha intended.  Charity should begin at HOME.

Rufus>>

• Like 2