Clack's Corner Week 1

FootballGuy

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Totally true. Allen committed to play Milton on 8/30 and offered to provide a rather hefty travel stipend. A few weeks later they called and said they had changed their mind and wanted to play an in-state opponent instead (Dickinson). 

It all worked out in the end. #fate 

Why did mr. coach Clack say they went dark? 

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Totally true. Allen committed to play Milton on 8/30 and offered to provide a rather hefty travel stipend. A few weeks later (as Milton was advancing in the playoffs) they called and said they had changed their mind and wanted to play an in-state opponent instead (Dickinson). 

It all worked out in the end. #fate #PGL 

Was there a contract signed? 

8/30 they played chill not Dickinson.  

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

folks take shots but don’t know what goes into Tom Landry classics decision in scheduling.   They do all week 1-2 scheduling for allen

these guys are big time wheelers and dealers.  I wouldn’t be surprised if they accept several temp offers  before selecting the one they want to ensure they are not left without any deal. Similar to colleges over offering kids in HS.  

listen at the 10 min mark.  This is the TLC director speaking.  

Great discussion! Won't be popular with the dweebs hoping to set up any random match up they wish for, though.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Totally true. Allen committed to play Milton on 8/30 and offered to provide a rather hefty travel stipend. A few weeks later (as Milton was advancing in the playoffs) they called and said they had changed their mind and wanted to play an in-state opponent instead (Dickinson). 

It all worked out in the end. #fate #PGL 

So in other words, Allen was a little intimidated by Milton's success?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Nope. Just an email accepting the terms and conditions that were agreed to. I still have it saved as proof. We were waiting for Allen to send the contract, then we were notified about their decision to go in a different direction and play the easier opponent ;) 

But Dickinson wasn’t easier.  (They play the ‘19 version of teams not ‘18) Any fan knows that.  But I see you ran with the “scared”narrative bc it saves face 

The Milton coach stated negotiations went dark, they didn’t you were provided an explanation

you stated they were scheduled to play Milton on 8/30 but they ditched them for Dickinson, but Allen played cedar hill 8/30. 

There are inconsistencies in your story 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In my opinion, absolutely. I have the email chains to prove it. The more they won, the more our follow up calls went unreturned. 

It’s happening again right now. On 8/7, I was contacted and asked to find Allen an opponent next season. I told them BC and SFA are interested. And now I can’t get a response either way. It’s been over a month. 

The TLC guy stated he’s not bringing in anyone from N.J. nor CA.  Crowd size being a factor.  So why would you think BC would be a fit? 

he already stated in my post on who the ‘20 teams are.  (You need to watch my video) 

I’m getting the feeling they are stringing YOU along, they get requests and build a list of potential opponents, get details on each, then pull the trigger on which way they want to go: 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In my opinion, absolutely. I have the email chains to prove it. The more they won, the more our follow up calls went unreturned. 

It’s happening again right now. On 8/7, I was contacted and asked to find Allen an opponent next season. I told them BC and SFA are interested. And now I can’t get a response either way. It’s been over a month. 

Watch the BEBC Podcast #45 and skip to 24:12. I think that'll tell you why playing those private schools ain't gonna cut it for them......and probably why the Allen reps went ghost on you. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

He was told they chose an in-state opponent instead after agreeing to play them first. And we both know why. 

Not really.  Milton graduated a lot from last season.  That’s a fact! 

What makes you think a program like Allen or a marketing group headed by roger staubach wouldn’t know that with their resources?  

I would not be surprised if TLC is blowing you off,  you talk a lot of shit as if eyes and ears don’t read these sites.  He actually talks about fly by night marketing groups, I wonder if that wasn’t a dig at you? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Not really.  Milton graduated a lot from last season.  That’s a fact! 

What makes you think a program like Allen or a marketing group headed by roger staubach wouldn’t know that with their resources?  

I would not be surprised if TLC is blowing you off,  you talk a lot of shit as if eyes and ears don’t read these sites.  He actually talks about fly by night marketing groups, I wonder if that wasn’t a dig at you? 

Mr. coach Clack even says the Gridiron Preps just randomly called him and started buttering his croissant. Hahaha. 

Just the most randomest thing. 

He doesn't even know the right name. 

Gridiron Preps. 

Hahahaha

• Like 1

On both occasions they asked for a minimum of 500 tickets sold by the visiting teams. They were guaranteed that in no uncertain terms. 

The fact that they’re mentioning OOS teams like Massillon shows you how clueless they are. 

I don’t think they ever had any intention of dealing with you.  500 tickets is laughable in their stadium when selling out is the real objective.  

He also called the JS HC Coach Hanley rather than Harlow. He was obviously nervous being on the radio and all. 

I take pride that 18 of the Top 25 teams in America this week are PGL clients. Over 300 in all. And the best is yet to come. #anyoneanywhere 

Stop lying to folks bro. Just stop. This is an intervention. 

We like you. You don't gotta go down that road all the time. We appreciate you getting some games together. Just stop lying and shit to get them. 

Stop selling the angle all the time. 

Stop saying Allen chickened out. Stop telling mr. coach Clack they did as well. Stop stirring pots that are simmering just fine with nobody stirring. All that type stuff. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Stop lying to folks bro. Just stop. This is an intervention. 

We like you. You don't gotta go down that road all the time. We appreciate you getting some games together. Just stop lying and shit to get them. 

Stop selling the angle all the time. 

Stop saying Allen chickened out. Stop telling mr. coach Clack they did as well. Stop stirring pots that are simmering just fine with nobody stirring. All that type stuff. 

Either he never was doing business with Allen or he is doing his best to sever any relationship going forward.  It’s not a good look regardless.  

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I’m as honest as the day is long. Some just can’t accept the truth concerning the lack of business acumen and poise some well-revered programs and their administrators have. 

Actually I fully support the TLC and what they do for scholarships.  That’s why I attend their games.  Doing great things for kids, not just football players.  That’s the whole purpose of the TLC games.  

You on the other hand, have shown a lack of integrity from time to time in these forums. You lie whether it’s in the football forums or posting bs in the OT.  It’s all a reflection of YOU. 

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They won’t play Milton, BC or SFA. Instead they’d ather play freaking Massillon OH or has-been teams from OK!! They’re living in a 1980s bubble. 

And they’re certainly not PGL material. #noballs #neutered 

They’re playing guyer week 1 and atascocita week 2.  What are you talking about?