Fla v. Tx

Tiger2016

14 minutes ago, Tiger2016 said:

Hearing rumors of Cocoa playing Episcopal out of Texas?  Has anyone else heard anything about this game?  

That's a wasted game, cocoa will boatrace them.  

The only privates worth playing are Dallas Jesuit, St Pius out of Houston, prestonwood christian or bishop dunne 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So Cocoa dipped on Colquitt to play a Tapps TX team? Wtf?.... FL is stupid with their games....

Are you sure Cocoa "dipped" on Colquitt???  They "chose" ISB last year and Holy Trinity this year.  Cocoa will play anyone so how do you know that Colquitt did not "dip" on them?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So Cocoa dipped on Colquitt to play a Tapps TX team? Wtf?.... FL is stupid with their games....

Your joking right? 

Colquitt, Buford twice, Grayson, Lowndes 3 times have all scheduled WINLESS teams. 

These are your ae brand teams and they schedule the worst teams in high school history. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tiger2016 said:

Are you sure Cocoa "dipped" on Colquitt???  They "chose" ISB last year and Holy Trinity this year.  Cocoa will play anyone so how do you know that Colquitt did not "dip" on them?

Cocoa didn't dip on anyone. They were talking to Colquitt and nothing transpired. Just like hundred of rumored games every year. Only Rush and Wilk know the exact reason and it's not because of ducking. 

The game is gonna be on ESPN vs Holy Trinity and when that Happens Paragon makes the decisions for the most part. So maybe Paragon chose Holy Trinity to highlight their 1 good player. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Your joking right? 

Colquitt, Buford twice, Grayson, Lowndes 3 times have all scheduled WINLESS teams. 

These are your ae brand teams and they schedule the worst teams in high school history. 

No Im saying this because you guys are looking real suspect right now. 

Now I still have respect for Cocoa. And I will support them regardless of there schedule. 

But yall are looking like Hypocrites. 

You ride us about playing no one.... about playing bad or mediocre teams like you are now. 

But you dipped on a GA powerhouse. Who tried to Schedule you! Had everything ready but at the last minute you dip.... 

To play a TX tapps team. I wouldnt even be mad if you said they dipped to play Trinity,Klein Collins or any of the TX UIL privates. 

But a TX Tapps private.... 

Dont you dare give us shit about scheduling anymore when you dipped on a GA power to play a TX Tapps slappy.... 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Cocoa didn't dip on anyone. They were talking to Colquitt and nothing transpired. Just like hundred of rumored games every year. Only Rush and Wilk know the exact reason and it's not because of ducking. 

The game is gonna be on ESPN vs Holy Trinity and when that Happens Paragon makes the decisions for the most part. So maybe Paragon chose Holy Trinity to highlight their 1 good player. 

You said yourself that Cocoa turned the game over to Holy Trinity Episcopal... Why? 

Why would cocoa do that?

Why would a team that has a shot  to play and possibly beat Colquit turn that over to Holy Trinity... 

But then you belittle us about it. When there was more than likely no options left....  

Ok so I'll take dipped back.... because Cocoa isnt a coward... 

But why the hell did you back out? 

Then recommend and turn it over to a team thats playing 7th and 8th graders?

This is all on FL thats all Im saying....  

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If thats the case then ESPN is stupid.... 

17 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You said yourself that Cocoa turned the game over to Holy Trinity Episcopal... Why? 

Why would cocoa do that?

Why would a team that has a shot  to play and possibly beat Colquit turn that over to Holy Trinity... 

But then you belittle us about it. When there was more than likely no options left....  

Ok so I'll take dipped back.... because Cocoa isnt a coward... 

But why the hell did you back out? 

Then recommend and turn it over to a team thats playing 7th and 8th graders?

This is all on FL thats all Im saying....  

Holy Trinity has more than 7th and 8th graders. Their top players are upper classmen

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Epsicopal was legit. 

They beat Prestonwood by 50 and 8-4  Brenham from class 5A 

If we are talking bellaire episcopal out of Houston, Key word highlighted.  Their once in a lifetime studs graduated.  There is also an ES of Dallas, who is even worse.

19 minutes ago, Keemd91 said:

Think he was overexaggerating maybe a little bit.  But never know their impact players were juniors and seniors.  That played both ways had a freshman rb that transferred to MCC to play with his brother.

The coach had no reason to lie so I believed him. I don't remember when that conservation took place last year. It may have been before spring ball and some upperclassmen stepped up. 

I do know they were good enough to rip some 12 win defending California state champion though. Lol. 

27 minutes ago, Keemd91 said:

Think he was overexaggerating maybe a little bit.  But never know their impact players were juniors and seniors.  That played both ways had a freshman rb that transferred to MCC to play with his brother.

HT is going to get worked.   No chance against Colquitt.

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Key word highlighted.  Their once in a lifetime studs graduated.

Game ain't happening. Florida teams cant play SPC or TCAL teams from TX. 

Only UIL and TAPPS. 

I did forward Epsicopal to Clearwater Academy International. They are an independent team not affiliated with the FHSAA. 

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The coach had no reason to lie so I believed him. I don't remember when that conservation took place last year. It may have been before spring ball and some upperclassmen stepped up. 

I do know they were good enough to rip some 12 win defending California state champion though. Lol. 

And a defending Georgia State champ if I remember right