More D1 recruits in GA, and FL, per capita than all other states.

94Packer

59 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Jersey, appears in the middle 5.04 %. Better than many and I bet they can speak,write and spell better than most... 

All you dumb asses in Jersey, start your sentences with SO!xD HOWEVER, I'll hafta admit that Kellyanne Conway has the most bitchin bode I've ever seen, for a FIFTY year old! HELL, ain't many TWENTY year olds in JAWJA, who are that hot!:x

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Technically that's not per capita, but per total HS football players played in the state.   It's impressive though.   Had an earlier post about it a week or so ago.   

Which SHOULD be even MORE impressive, since Cali often makes the excuse that half of it's population, cain't even speaka da Anglish!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Which SHOULD be even MORE impressive, since Cali often makes the excuse that half of it's population, cain't even speaka da Anglish!

Lol you crack me up.   I did want to see these percentages when we had that per capita thread.  Texas' number look off, but apparently even the mathletes, horticulture club, and the bands participate over there haha. 

12 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Lol you crack me up.   I did want to see these percentages when we had that per capita thread.  Texas' number look off, but apparently even the mathletes, horticulture club, and the bands participate over there haha. 

As for Tejas, there is a national high school football mandate, that one has to be a LEGAL immigrant to play!

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

All you dumb asses in Jersey, start your sentences with SO!xD HOWEVER, I'll hafta admit that Kellyanne Conway has the most bitchin bode I've ever seen, for a FIFTY year old! HELL, ain't many TWENTY year olds in JAWJA, who are that hot!:x

Where the fuck you lookin? 

Kellyanne Conway doesnt look that good bro.... 

Ive seen 50 year olds around here that look better than her.... 

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Are the cameras rolling for Colquitt this season?

I'm sure the games will be on NFHS unless it is a game GPTV  picks up. I haven't heard if ESPN is going to broadcast a game yet. The Korky Kell is usually broadcast on Fox Sports South. But the real deal is to go a game in person.... It's worth it every time . We even welcome the visitors! The tailgates before games are getting to be really popular and Moultrie had some great places to eat and nice hotels to stay at

5 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Jersey, appears in the middle 5.04 %. Better than many and I bet they can speak,write and spell better than most... 

Our reading and writing skills are well in line with abilities of the NJ crowd. In addition to that we have developed the ability to tolerate Yankees. That is a feat upon itself. Don't mistake the politeness and friendliness of Southerners as ignorance. Also once you travel south of Orlando you actually start going North again. Lots of snowbirds and Yankee transplants down their

Just now, 94Packer said:

I'm sure the games will be on NFHS unless it is a game GPTV  picks up. I haven't heard if ESPN is going to broadcast a game yet. The Korky Kell is usually broadcast on Fox Sports South. But the real deal is to go a game in person.... It's worth it every time . We even welcome the visitors! The tailgates before games are getting to be really popular and Moultrie had some great places to eat and nice hotels to stay at

What I meant to ask you is this: is colquitt gonna have their 2017 season filmed like how their 2015 season was?

I heard Valdosta had their season filmed......patiently waiting for their docu series to come out

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

What I meant to ask you is this: is colquitt gonna have their 2017 season filmed like how their 2015 season was?

I heard Valdosta had their season filmed......patiently waiting for their docu series to come out

I haven't heard yet if we are