The No Nonsense Top 50: #29 Oakland, TN

RedZone

Archbishop Rummel, Catholic-BR  and STM can't bust the The No Nonsense Top 50?...can't even make the "just missed" teams.

I call nonsense.

Oakland, TN 

SOS -5....negative.

Upcoming games:

10/4 2826 Blackmon

10/18 3366 Riverdale

10/25 #9238 Coffee County Central

11/1 #10,062  Warren County

Oakland (Murfreesboro, TN)   team preview   trend Tennessee 6A Region 3 6A 6-0 3-0 (t 1st) 5-0 34.9 -5 8-28
WINS: #3623 Germantown (TN) (35-8), #3702 Hendersonville (TN) (59-0), #4585 Cookeville (TN) (49-0), #6080 Kenwood (Clarksville, TN) (86-14), #10420 Siegel (Murfreesboro, TN) (69-16), #11341 Rockvale (TN) (56-7), LOSSES: none
  • Like 1

I understand it's a prepgridiron.com conspiracy to keep the Rummel Raider down and out of the Polls, ScoreStream ..... and Pick 'Em.  Wonder just how high-up this conspiracy reaches? 

Rummel SOS 32.4....positive

Archbishop Rummel (Metairie, LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 5A District 9 I 4-0 0-0 0-0 49.3 32.4 9-8
WINS: #233 Charlotte Catholic (Charlotte, NC) (7-3), #432 Oak Grove (Hattiesburg, MS) (7-3), #1210 Slidell (LA) (37-0), #1357 Ruston (LA) (41-0), LOSSES: none
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I probably shouldn't worry too much about it.

Maybe I will start hitting the crack pipe so I can understand polls better and most of the general conversation on this forum.

giphy.gif

@Omaha Vol look you made the guy Relapse 

good job

btw if we add Rummel were gonna have to add Oak Grove since Rummel barely won by 3... 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No doubt that Oakland's ranking is a farce but that lone doesn't make Rummel good.

It doesn't make Rummel bad either...or 100 other teams that could be #29. 

As for Rummel we have absolutely the best defense in the state (ask anyone) and our offense is showing signs of life...opened it up a little yesterday against a team that would be Oakland's toughest opponent this year.

Just now, The Guru said:

Again, 4-0 has nothing to do with how good their offense is.

Again, who said it did?

Omaha has Good Counsel #50 and they are NOT an offensive juggernaut...in fact, they only beat Charlotte Catholic 7-0 at home....Rummel beat Charlotte Chatholic 7-3 on the road. SMDH

Our Lady of Good Counsel (Olney, MD)   team preview   trend Maryland Washington Catholic - Capital   4-1 0-0 0-0 65 55.4 18-6
WINS: #95 Archbishop Spalding (Severn, MD) (21-7), #128 Mount St. Joseph (Baltimore, MD) (19-7), #233 Charlotte Catholic (Charlotte, NC) (7-0), #1039 Friendship Collegiate Academy (Washington, DC) (21-12), LOSSES: #2 St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) (31-8)

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Your stuff definitely because a lot of times it makes no sense and you're just doing it to prop up a sorry Louisiana team.

It must make sense today as you will soon have 50 posts in this thread.

Relax, it's happens when you go up against RedZone.....you  start feeling inferior and start firing messages left and right.

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Omaha has Good Counsel #50 and they are NOT an offensive juggernaut...in fact, they only beat Charlotte Catholic 7-0 at home....Rummel beat Charlotte Chatholic 7-3 on the road. SMDH

Omaha sucks at ranking teams. We know this.

That has nothing to do with Rummel being good or not.

• Thumbs Down 1