Guru, how did Beck look for Mandarin?

181pl

17 minutes ago, 181pl said:

The question was for guru, I'm sure he watches every Aquinas game whether he's there live or not.

Point was though if you wanted observation on Mandarin i know people who DID go to STA vs Mandarin game

We don't even know if Los has even seen a highlight film of that game much less the entire game

9 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

You’d be surprised. He’s more connected to STA than you think 

Oh he connected

I just never heard of a stat guy that graduated around 16 years ago and is a football "historian" being given access to a coaches Hudl account but maybe STA is one those programs they do very little background checks and don't care who has access to their film

Maybe they got a Lakeland coach with access to film on same payroll and don't even know it 

2 hours ago, 181pl said:

You could be wrong. I know folks who are friends with coaches and not formally on staff that get full access.

Could being key word

But let's be real, you don't know for sure what connections or qualifications Los really has? It's all speculation to most because he "could" be anyone

I just know Los isn't who he makes people think he is