Guru, how did Beck look for Mandarin?

181pl

Besides if you wanted info on Mandarin you could have asked me, I know a few people over at Mandarin and probably could find out details about them if you wanted something to know in particular

As for Beck I was impressed with what i saw against Columbus last year but even before the STA game he was not having the best year, it seems like Mandarin offense just lacks the weapons they had last year and Beck is struggling to match what he did last year with a much better Mandarin team 

• Like 1

Well I would think one thing that is hurting him is his whole wide receiver corps graduated. 

Have you ever noticed that players on the top teams tend to always have a pretty good to great year?  It doesn’t matter who the quarterback is for Ohio State, Oklahoma, Alabama, Clemson etc.  these teams are always complete from top to bottom so it’s almost impossible to screw it up. 

So Beck’s team obviously isn’t nearly as good as last year so he doesn’t have the luxuries at his disposal from last year that made him look good 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just because you guys don’t like Canes doesn’t mean he knows any less, or shouldn’t be able to voice his opinion.

You shouldn’t dismiss free speech and debate with people you clash with. There’s no way to grow when you are in lock step agreement all the time. 

People wouldn’t have an issue with Canes if they understood his schtick. He judges teams based on how nationally elite they are. So when someone mentions some obscure team and he says they are garbage, he is talking on a nationally elite scale. Not a local scale. 

You just have to not take the bait. Understand the context of the comments. 

Try it. Lol 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just because you guys don’t like Canes doesn’t mean he knows any less, or shouldn’t be able to voice his opinion.

You shouldn’t dismiss free speech and debate with people you clash with. There’s no way to grow when you are in lock step agreement all the time. 

People wouldn’t have an issue with Canes if they understood his schtick. He judges teams based on how nationally elite they are. So when someone mentions some obscure team and he says they are garbage, he is talking on a nationally elite scale. Not a local scale. 

Try it. Lol 

Until he actually watches the teams he is talking shit about he needs to know his role and shut his mouth!

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Try it. Lol 

He has a right to voice his opinion

Just like I have a right to call him out when I know he is lying and full of shit, I don't hesitate to call out liars but he does it so much that it looks like I'm singling him out LMAO

Not my fault that telling the truth is so difficult for him 😂😂😂

43 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Try it. Lol 

He doesnt debate. He insults & trolls.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Justin Fields played on an average team with white receivers and he made it work. No excuses 

I kind of agree. Becks #s are very bad. Although Mandarin is facing better teams than Harrison did on average. Its definitely worrisome... Although he did show he CAN be successful if hes got decent players. 

31 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Have you ever seen a Harrison game? Just one? 

Also, you act as if the stereotype doesn’t hold weight. You can name all the white receivers in the NFL because they stand out. 

I'm not PC so don't get offended by such comments.… just not sure you're allowed to say that in 2019.

• Haha 1