MD vs Servite 56-11 (F)

Bodysurf

5 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

If jserra played dv’s schedule they’d finish 9-1. Molina Richardson white pierce lake highland skyline Berkner and south oak cliff are all W’s. One loss to sjc. We both know that. But sure man, they’d be 5-5 in that brutal big boy district lmao. Now I may be wrong but if dv were to have lost to sjc but finished 9-1 they’d still be considered a state title contender out there no? 

So what, Jserra is also a 2d or 3d round loser in the playoffs here.  Nothing special about that team for sure.  They wouldn’t be propped up here like every other team in Cali is in Cali.  So they wouldn’t be on anyone’s radar.  There are numerous schools with good records here that aren’t that good or on the radar.  Jserra here would be one of those teams.   

Just now, The Colonel said:

l

What I see is you get really butthurt when someone mentions what a sham the UIL transfer policy really is in Texas. LOL. 😂 

You act as if their opinions is officially placing Cali on trial or something. Come on man. You made accusations against Texas without much proof and I’m not losing it.  do you see me whining, asking other Cali posters to ask you to prove your accusations?  You’re the only one butthurt b/c you brought up the subject.  😂 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Colonel said:

From a Texas poster: 

2D54F7EC-95E6-4E0D-8A60-11FE8D4FA49E.thumb.jpeg.c9e306ab9904b22c529b111baaf2f705.jpeg

So what?  this is the same conversation we’ve already had and is the same level of “proof” that has been provided about Cali recruiting. 

BTW I’m actually a part of that thread, another user name, and the one he’s responding to.  I know that poster and he’s offering an OPINION

Just now, Horsefly said:

So what?  this is the same conversation we’ve already had and is the same level of “proof” that has been provided about Cali recruiting. 

BTW I’m actually a part of that thread, another user name, and the one he’s responding to.  I know that poster and he’s offering an OPINION

I know. LOL

9 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Servite and JSerra... Average (5-5) caliber Texas 6A's teams at best in most Texas 6A Districts around the State.

and neither one of them would crack the Texas Top #10 in Texas 5A.

teams like Lancaster, Lone Star, Lufkin, Fort Bend Marshall, Manvel and few others in the 5A ranks would roll them.  Nothing special about those teams.

The only thing special about them is the Rose Colored Tinted glasses you California people have on when watching teams like them play.

Now.. the bigger question is when does Mater Dei and SJB announce the transfer of their new (5-Star/4-Star) QB?   Before New Years Day 2020 or after?

Mater Dei Coach Rollison....."They say we had over 20 transfers this year but the truth is we only had 11."   MAXPREPS Article.

Based on all the OOS games those Texas team has played, I have to agree with you.... 

19 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Not hard to see. Someone points out the obvious - prevalence/ease of athletic transfers in TX, and you respond in kind. 

My point was totally different from what you just pointed out.  Are you sure you read the thread completely or just creeping around acting like an odd OOS poster?  

But for balance of reporting from the thread, why not also quote this guy?

"Isn't it a little conspiratorial to base all of this speculation and desire for new rules or better implementation on anecdotal evidence? Is there any semblance of hard numbers to indicate how serious this problem is?

We used to rail about the private schools ruining the UIL, but it seems that's fallen out of favor.

So Daxx Garman moved for athletic purposes. Are there any other cases where it was made so very public that it was a ploy? Everyone says Kyler Murray was living in Lewisville while attending Allen, but I don't know what proof there really is. I doubt there's any besides a lot raised voices and pearl clutching."

40 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

My point was totally different from what you just pointed out.  Are you sure you read the thread completely or just creeping around acting like an odd OOS poster?  

"Isn't it a little conspiratorial to base all of this speculation and desire for new rules or better implementation on anecdotal evidence? Is there any semblance of hard numbers to indicate how serious this problem is?

We used to rail about the private schools ruining the UIL, but it seems that's fallen out of favor.

So Daxx Garman moved for athletic purposes. Are there any other cases where it was made so very public that it was a ploy? Everyone says Kyler Murray was living in Lewisville while attending Allen, but I don't know what proof there really is. I doubt there's any besides a lot raised voices and pearl clutching."

You always want more. LOL. I’ll post more quotes in their entirety just for you. Plenty of Texans see the hypocrisy of the supposed “system” of checks and balances you claim prevents athletic transfers. Many Texas football fans see it for what it is - window dressing. 

44 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You could also follow the advice you gave me. Just ignore or don’t respond. LOL. 

6 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

You always want more. LOL. I’ll post more quotes in their entirety just for you. Plenty of Texans see the hypocrisy of the supposed “system” of checks and balances you claim prevents athletic transfers. Many Texas football fans see it for what it is - window dressing. 

you are missing the point. I don't need posts in threads I've been a part of.  Neither position is proof, its anecdotal.  

there aren't "many fans" there are some, but there are some on both sides of the fence. But at the end of the day, there is no evidence just accusations.  Just like the poster I copied above stated. 

5 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

You could also follow the advice you gave me. Just ignore or don’t respond. LOL. 

I have no problem talking to you right now.  If I get tired I'll leave you alone.  what you won't hear me do is go whine to another Cali poster to make you prove your accusations.  After that request is when I recommended you ignore him.  😂  

44 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I have no problem talking to you right now.  If I get tired I'll leave you alone.  what you won't hear me do is go whine to another Cali poster to make you prove your accusations.  After that request is when I recommended you ignore him.  😂  

LOL. What I asked you to do is apply the same standards of “proof” to your Texas homeboys who you claim know more than all of us. Of course I never expected you to do that. You take this stuff way too seriously. 

9 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

LOL. What I asked you to do is apply the same standards of “proof” to your Texas homeboys who you claim know more than all of us. Of course I never expected you to do that. You take this stuff way too seriously. 

Why do you keep referring your convo with the other TX guys back to me?  I don’t care what proof you expect from them, take it up with them.  

You claim I take this stuff seriously but you’re the one running to other sites: reading, cutting and pasting conversations to help defend your accusations on here.  😂 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Why do you keep referring your convo with the other TX guys back to me?  I don’t care what proof you expect from them, take it up with them.  

I take this stuff seriously but you’re the one running to other sites: reading, cutting and pasting conversations to help your accusations on here.  😂 

Sure you don’t care.  You keep responding and defending Texas honor. 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Sure you don’t care.  You keep responding and defending Texas honor. 😂

Well “yes” at the end of the day I don’t care what you truly believe.  

If you don’t want to talk then just stop. Why do you come on here if you don’t want to debate every now and then? You are very odd.  

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well “yes” at the end of the day I don’t care what you truly believe.  

If you don’t want to talk then just stop. Why do you come on here if you don’t want to debate every now and then? You are very odd.  

I’m guessing you’ve never been in a real debate before. The starting point for a true debate is not “I don’t care what you believe“. Saying you are open to debate but simultaneously shutting it down is very odd.