MD vs Servite 56-11 (F)

Bodysurf

5 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It I'm Servite, BY gets his leg broke.

Like Servite's back-up QB in the first quarter in 1974...3 plays after starting QB Turk Schonert (Cincinnati Bengals) got his broken ribs and collapsed lung? I'll never forgive you Swordsmen for that. Even so, you could only beat us 5-0 on a 50 yard FG and an intentional safety.

Grrrrr!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The Stache is still hurting from 2009.  Some wounds never heal

The Stache is still hurting from the 1964 upset (when he was a soph RB) when Servite scored the only points scored on MD all season, beating them 13-0 for their only loss. Servite won the league title and MD didn't even get to go to the playoffs. That's why Rollo hates Servite so much!

• Like 2

Saw a half of MD vs Servite

Half of SJB vs JSerra.

Please get over yourselves if you think Servite and JSerra are some top-line competition.

Katy Taylor and Katy Mayde Creek would go toe-toe with these two over-hyped Trinity League teams called Servite and JSerra team..

Also... Neither team would crack the Top 10 in Texas 5A... Much less Texas 6A.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I'm not even going to talk about Texas 6A's  (Texas largest schools).

But Texas 5A's like  Frisco Lone Star,  Pearland Shadow Creek, Denton Ryan, Highland Park, Lufkin, Lancaster, Abilene Cooper, Manvel, College Station and Fort Bend Marshall would all put a drilling on Servite and JSerra.

Sorry California and Trinity League.. but those two teams Servite and JSerra are vastly overhyped and over-rated!

3 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Like Servite's back-up QB in the first quarter in 1974...3 plays after starting QB Turk Schonert (Cincinnati Bengals) got his broken ribs and collapsed lung? I'll never forgive you Swordsmen for that. Even so, you could only beat us 5-0 on a 50 yard FG and an intentional safety.

Grrrrr!

3 years before that game,  Servite ended the HS career of SP Golden boy Jamie Quirk.

People forget that part of the story

4 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Why not?  

You don’t want to talk about Duncanville struggling to score on “something-something Highlands” last night?  They could only put up 28 points on the #2,109th ranked team? LOL.  I know...”something-something Highlands” has great athletes and tons of depth, right?  Overrated!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

LMFAO Folsom would roll Servite by 30 plus.

We had week 0 open, so did Servite. Word is, they wanted no part of travel either.

Servite is the Rocklin of the Trinity League. Small market!

I’ll say it again for you. Servite would beat Folsom by 30+.  Servites good, sleep if you want. Running clock against folsom.Just how it is son. If you can’t stop the triple option  good luck against the spread with real athletes. Friars by 30 even in noooor cal. Just play them next year tell your head coach. You’re telling me servites  scheduling gorman but avoiding folsom. Don’t be dumb. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’ll say it again for you. Servite would beat Folsom by 30+.  Servites good, sleep if you want. Running clock against folsom.Just how it is son. If you can’t stop the triple option  good luck against the spread with real athletes. Friars by 30 even in noooor cal. Just play them next year tell your head coach. You’re telling me servites  scheduling gorman but avoiding folsom. Don’t be dumb. 

Servite is a small market team with 3 losses. They are the Washington Redskins of the Trinity League.

Folsom would blow out a team like Servite who only gets regular wins against the likes of Bakersfield. 

Winning. 

3 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Servite is a small market team with 3 losses. They are the Washington Redskins of the Trinity League.

Folsom would get blown out by a team like Servite who only gets regular wins against the likes of Bakersfield. 

Losing. 

Folsom wouldn’t finish in the top 4 in the trinity league. You already lost to the only good team on your schedule and that’s the only game that could’ve made you relevant. From the looks of it you have a couple of 4-3 teams and a 1-6 team to get ready for. Can’t wait for you to brag about those wins lol. Be thankful you got oak ridge, atherton, antelope, rocklin and Whitney cause if you had to play the trinity league.. Lol. Be happy you get to stay up there and avoid the competition, hopefully you can win the reject division championship again. 

12 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

But Texas 5A's like  Frisco Lone Star,  Pearland Shadow Creek, Denton Ryan, Highland Park, Lufkin, Lancaster, Abilene Cooper, Manvel, College Station and Fort Bend Marshall would all put a drilling on Servite and JSerra.

Sorry California and Trinity League.. but those two teams Servite and JSerra are vastly overhyped and over-rated!

This has to be one of the dumbest post I’ve read in a while....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Folsom wouldn’t finish in the top 4 in the trinity league. You already lost to the only good team on your schedule and that’s the only game that could’ve made you relevant. From the looks of it you have a couple of 4-3 teams and a 1-6 team to get ready for. Can’t wait for you to brag about those wins lol. Be thankful you got oak ridge, atherton, antelope, rocklin and Whitney cause if you had to play the trinity league.. Lol. Be happy you get to stay up there and avoid the competition, hopefully you can win the reject division championship again. 

Servite hasn't been mentioned on the national radar since 'Nam. Small market team.

We are 7-0 against SoCal and about to be 8-0.

Real HSFB > Academy FB

Servite and JSerra... Average (5-5) caliber Texas 6A's teams at best in most Texas 6A Districts around the State.

and neither one of them would crack the Texas Top #10 in Texas 5A.

teams like Lancaster, Lone Star, Lufkin, Fort Bend Marshall, Manvel and few others in the 5A ranks would roll them.  Nothing special about those teams.

The only thing special about them is the Rose Colored Tinted glasses you California people have on when watching teams like them play.

Now.. the bigger question is when does Mater Dei and SJB announce the transfer of their new (5-Star/4-Star) QB?   Before New Years Day 2020 or after?

Mater Dei Coach Rollison....."They say we had over 20 transfers this year but the truth is we only had 11."   MAXPREPS Article.

48 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Neither, as both teams are small market in CA.

Irrelevant. 

I agree 100%...   that's what I'm saying..  Servite and JSERRA are small market teams that wouldn't even crack the Texas Top #10 5A.....    I won't even go into Texas 6A (largest bracket)

I saw both Servite and JSERRA play...  average Texas 5A ball at best.