Alabama opens -35.5 over Tennessee

HooverOutlaw

11 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Uhhh.... I would say the florida defense, but they were without their top 2 pass rushers in that game. And speaking of defense, what do you mean when you say he hasn't seen a defense like bama's all year? 

Bama defense is better than Florida. The DEs at alabama are high round 1 draft picks. 

23 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Ur kidding me right? If u knew anything u know what I said is true

Well it's very easy for you to say that Bama's defense is better since ur a fan.....and I get it, BUT.....I don't think Bama's defense is great by any means. If you're basing it off of numbers, then you have to consider the teams both teams have played so far. I'm taking Florida's defense over Bama's defense right now tho. 

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Well it's very easy for you to say that Bama's defense is better since ur a fan.....and I get it, BUT.....I don't think Bama's defense is great by any means. If you're basing it off of numbers, then you have to consider the teams both teams have played so far. I'm taking Florida's defense over Bama's defense right now tho. 

Possibly but not sold 

Pass rush is getting better for Bama. First rounder Terrell Lewis leads SEC in sacks and TFLs. There’s a glaring issue on the Bama defense and it’s the true freshman at inside linebacker. Not fitting gaps correctly has been an issue and It’s 35 (Shane Lee) more so than 8 (Christian Harris) Talent is there. Just gotta keep gaining reps. Harris (#8) is going to be a player. HIGH ceiling. It’s easy to see why he was going to start opposite of Moses. Lee isn’t ready, he’s not, but he’s what Bama has now with two starters injured. I get people Love to pick at Alabama but they’ve fine. They’re still one of the better units in the country talent wise. Not to their past standard but good enough to win future playoff games with their offense rolling. 

Tenn gained 230 yards and scored 13 points last night. Defense is giving up 17 per game on the season scoring close to 50. They’re fine