Interesting CNN News

Troll

This message brought to you by.... CNN -  The most trusted name in news.

I just watched it too. C'mon bro. Nothing to see here, conch. 🤣  It's going to be worth the price of admission to see 45 "pound the shit out of CNN". And not just CNN, all reasonable, sane, objective AMERICAN citizens will be able to connect the dots with all of the other complicit fake alphabet soup networks. This video removes all doubt as to what's going on in the MSM. I wonder if they'll be covering this breaking news story themselves🤔🤣  I can only imagine what kind of damage control is going on at CNN and other networks. 

18 minutes ago, Troll said:

12 part mini series ? Really? 🙄

why do they have to drag out everything...

maybe they get juicier ...

this is pretty tame for the tactic...

so far...

🤔

True. But I'm guessing that they're taking a page out of the MSM's playbook....just do it slowly to keep in the news for the next two weeks with hopes that more people will become attracted to it as time goes on. If it was all out today, this probably would be a non-story by weeks end. At least this is actually a real story unlike the lies that the MSM and dems spew 24/7. These guys actually have ...ya know...actual proof.

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

True. But I'm guessing that they're taking a page out of the MSM's playbook....just do it slowly to keep in the news for the next two weeks with hopes that more people will become attracted to it as time goes on. If it was all out today, this probably would be a non-story by weeks end. At least this is actually a real story unlike the lies that the MSM and dems spew 24/7. These guys actually have ...ya know...actual proof.

Yeah but it's like a recruiting video....

Hey everybody, oppressed by politicos at work?? wear a wire.....😆

Who knows, maybe they get the guy really losing his cookies by episode 11 or 12...

giphy.gif 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yeah but it's like a recruiting video....

Hey everybody, oppressed by politicos at work?? wear a wire.....😆

Who knows, maybe they get the guy really losing his cookies by episode 11 or 12...

giphy.gif 

There is definitely a little recruiting going on. Hey! We just want to get to the bottom of corruptness.....Oh and make a lot of money doing it.🤣

10 hours ago, Troll said:

counter measures have already begun....🔥.

Looks like both sides have gone to guerrilla warfare...

Hidden cameras can be pretty funny tho…

I wonder if they got anything 🤔

🤣

Rotflmao. Whst an ass hole. 

Now you guys worship this punk, right? 

You just cant make this stuff up. 

God bless!

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Rotflmao. Whst an ass hole. 

Now you guys worship this punk, right? 

You just cant make this stuff up. 

God bless!

Nobody is worshiping anyone here. Would you care to give your opinion on this video? I'd love to hear it.

...oh and no we can't make this stuff up. But obviously CNN and the MSM can. Thoughts?

Just now, noonereal said:

I did. The guy is an asshole. Zealot. Unhinged. 

anyone can see that. 

Gotcha. It's the guy PRODUCING the actual, real, on tape, straight from the horses mouth, incriminating, evidence that proves that CNN and the rest of the MSM are a bunch of lying shitbags. Well, at least the heads of these organizations are. From what I can see, there are actually some good people trying to be ethical journalists. But daddy says no can do.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you guys need to take a flight back to reality

Planet mindless cheerleader is not doing ya's so well. 

This is the stupidest thread yet. 

Crickets, I see. I actually thought that you'd have something to intellectually add to this...ya know...to enlighten us regarding your claims. Go back to wetting yourself. That warm, soiled diaper filled with TDS feels familiarly good, doesn't it?

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The mole is still at work!!! 

Right. We can tell that you're "unconcerned" Jeffy. Sound like you're having a little trouble putting a sentence together. "Now uhh, uhhh….ya know...uh...ummm...let's just get back to our jobs".  The good news, Jeffy, is that it sounds like there's actually some good people at CNN who actually WANT to do their jobs, dipshit! Let them....without you of course. You NEED to be fired. Yesterday.

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Crickets, I see. I actually thought that you'd have something to intellectually add to this...ya know...to enlighten us regarding your claims. Go back to wetting yourself. That warm, soiled diaper filled with TDS feels familiarly good, doesn't it?

It's too ridiculous to adress. 

Sorry, I mean this in all sincerity and without malice. 

• Thanks 1