Interesting CNN News

Troll

On 10/14/2019 at 4:16 PM, Blueliner said:

This message brought to you by.... CNN -  The most trusted name in news.

I just watched it too. C'mon bro. Nothing to see here, conch. 🤣  It's going to be worth the price of admission to see 45 "pound the shit out of CNN". And not just CNN, all reasonable, sane, objective AMERICAN citizens will be able to connect the dots with all of the other complicit fake alphabet soup networks. This video removes all doubt as to what's going on in the MSM. I wonder if they'll be covering this breaking news story themselves🤔🤣  I can only imagine what kind of damage control is going on at CNN and other networks. 

All major news networks are owned by 6 corporations, or 90%... however you want to see it, it's not good because of the strong opinions they push. Very little balanced reporting.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

All major news networks are owned by 6 corporations, or 90%... however you want to see it, it's not good because of the strong opinions they push. Very little balanced reporting.

You nailed it. It's very easy to control the narrative when "journalists" and "new anchors" can be controlled by a select few. "Check those cute little journalistic ideologies at the door, mister. If you want to stay in the this business, you'll do as you're told". CNN's outage has shown that. And since the rest of the alphabet soup networks pretty much sound the same as CNN, so it's safe to say the oligarchy has disseminate the narrative and has spoken. 

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Road kill....when seasoned properly....

I had emu, croc, and camel as well. All were tasty. They throw it all in some kind of tasty sauce, and served 'em over rice or mashers. I'd eat that shit all day. 👍....but then again I was on about my 18th Victoria Bitter, so who knows🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/14/2019 at 4:39 PM, noonereal said:

Rotflmao. Whst an ass hole. 

Now you guys worship this punk, right? 

You just cant make this stuff up. 

God bless!

I will say this....It's like the show 'cheaters' or something...where they have to have some sleazy host to dish the dirt.🤔

"look he hung up on me"...he says after they phone bomb the office including the sidewalks...🤣

Given the actions of both sides... it's almost comedy gold 🤡

...AAaaaaaaaaaaand the popcorn keeps comin'

🍿

On 10/14/2019 at 4:04 PM, concha said:

The Trump campaign will pound the shit out of CNN with this.

Every speech and rally...

One thing to keep in mind... all those kids that were 14 when Trump was elected can vote now. Not for nothing but the kids want free shit because we made it that way. Won't be long before we are choosing between a couple of spoiled brats for POTUS like Beto...

Trump may win this next election but it won't be long before there very few Republicans left. Welcome to the roaring 20's.

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I wouldn't have told them shit either. They can't be trusted. But watch soon the board bitch aka douchebagpussy66 will be here making a huge deal out of it. Forget the fact that President Trump rid the world of terrorist numero uno. The terrorist that President Obama set free. 

For the record the commander in chief has no obligation to inform anyone. Being cordial is no longer. You fucking DemoRATS cant change how previous impeachments were conducted then scream that President Trump changes who he informs. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I wouldn't have told them shit either. They can't be trusted. But watch soon the board bitch aka douchebagpussy66 will be here making a huge deal out of it. Forget the fact that President Trump rid the world of terrorist numero uno. The terrorist that President Obama set free. 

For the record the commander in chief has no obligation to inform anyone. Being cordial is no longer. You fucking DemoRATS cant change how previous impeachments were conducted then scream that President Trump changes who he informs. 

For the win!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1