Interesting CNN News

Troll

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It's too ridiculous to adress. 

Sorry, I mean this in all sincerity and without malice. 

Because you have no answer. You saw what we all saw. And it would go against every fiber in your body and soul to acknowledge what we've been saying all along that CNN and MSM are a bunch of corrupt lieutenants for the corrupt democrapic party that is hell bent on overthrowing a sitting US President (and saving their own asses). There, I did it for you. And I won't call you goofy anymore.👍

16 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Because you have no answer. You saw what we all saw. And it would go against every fiber in your body and soul to acknowledge what we've been saying all along that CNN and MSM are a bunch of corrupt lieutenants for the corrupt democrapic party that is hell bent on overthrowing a sitting US President (and saving their own asses). There, I did it for you. And I won't call you goofy anymore.👍

Best to head over to the baseball thread.

4 hours ago, concha said:

Captain Factless doing the usual duck 'n dodge.

🤣

I find it somewhat telling that this 'whistleblower' (as opposed to some others)

A) Has recordings and videotape...

B) Owns it and is not invisible...

🤔

Now tell us something we don't already know LOL...😄

... although actual evidence is a welcome addition...

at this point in the game.  🙄   

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

James O'Keefe is a real piece of work.

If anyone could be label a purveyor of FAKE NEWS it's James O'Keefe (....and so he is...)

https://www.newsweek.com/2018/02/02/james-okeefe-project-veritas-american-pravda-fake-news-781964.html

So let me get this straight...

An MSM arm gets hacked and exposed, and the immediate defense is ...

wait for it ...

an MSM propaganda article...(from the 'opinion' section LOLOL)

that now 'degrades all whistleblowers' 🤣….

by siding with ACORN giving loans or advise to pimps (and being the very definition of funding sex slavery), while attempting to "paint the Whistleblower in a bad light"....For having to dress up as a pimp to expose it...🤣

DUDE SERIOUSLY.....Your reply...DID YOU ACTUALLY EVEN READ IT ?!? 😝

Sentence 1) We the proud media establishment (Written in black and white)

Sentence 2) Side with ACORN funding sex trafficking over who we are going to now try to degrade (written in black and white)...

LOLOLOLOL....

SOOOooooooo…...is that ALLLLLLLLL you have to say in CNN's defense??? 🤣

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

So you're saying that this whole CNN story is fake? 

No...he is basically just ENTIRELY AVOIDING the topic at hand...😝

Unless of course you count attacking....

well...

NOT the actual (non-invisible btw 🤣) whistleblower's character...🤔

But some guy who helped him get his story out...??? 🤣

👍fabulous...no?

🍿🍿🍿

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

verNo...he is basically just ENTIRELY AVOIDING the topic at hand...😝

Unless of course you count attacking....

well...

NOT the actual (non-invisible btw 🤣) whistleblower's character...🤔

But some guy who helped him get his story out...??? 🤣

👍fabulous...no?

🍿🍿🍿

Attacking is their go-to move. It's what they do. I know...let's attack the guy who outed a bunch of unethical liars that are deceiving the American people, and harassing a sitting US President. Makes sense to me. If that doesn't work after failing miserably, they dodge, dive, divert, jazz hands, smoke screens, or just flat out make shit up....anything but answer the question...as we witnessed noon in full display earlier. 

PS. I always appreciate your wit and keeping it real/balanced. 👍

• Like 1

Just had a 4.7 earthquake centered about 1 mile from where I am. I'm from CA so I'm used to quakes. I thought that this one would be more than 4.7...shook really good for about 20 seconds. Being right on top of the epicenter must have made it seem stronger. Makes sense. Damage will be a minimum if any at all. Praying that's the case.

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Just had a 4.7 earthquake centered about 1 mile from where I am. I'm from CA so I'm used to quakes. I thought that this one would be more than 4.7...shook really good for about 20 seconds. Being right on top of the epicenter must have made it seem stronger. Makes sense. Damage will be a minimum if any at all. Praying that's the case.

Stay safe bro. 

• Thanks 1

Lol @ you guy's.  Now Republican Romney and his son are the enemy too. 

No shortage of people you all blame and go after is there?  Is Romney an enemy of this country now because he was critical of snowflake Trump?  You can't be going after him just because his son has a job or you would be going after Trumps kids as well.  

Won't even go into the fact that the meme is factually wrong.  GSB just doesn't put out memes that are true because that would not serve his purpose.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1