Big time games in Georgia this week

FootballGuy

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

One of those games do not belong 😂

My prediction: Grayson, Marietta, and Colquitt each win by more than one score. 

Man, I wonder what the polls would shit out if Marietta knocks off McEachern or vicey versey. 

We gonna find out. 

Lowndes rolls until Colquitt rides in, then all bets are off. Gonna be a crazy game down at Martin in 3 weeks. 

44 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

By Golly you're right Robin... 

Camden is way outta Colquitts league...  It doesn't belong up there with the other games... 

I see that Camden is undefeated right now. Not sure if it's because of their schedule or if they're really legit. They have the coaching and several studs, so I'm interested to see how they perform.

Tift has beef on both lines, and they've been running the ball really well lately. They play really good defense too. I think they can give lowndes some problems....and it also helps that the game is @ Tift. 

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

North Morven is taking bets on whether Tift scores on that NFL Lowndes defense.  Valdosta didn't.

I don't think it would help even if Tift shot off that cannon into the visitor's sidelines.

There's signs all over Tifton saying....We Want Colquitt..........LOL.

Rufus>>

I thought those signs said they wanted Rush Propst for head coach... 

I know they aren't chanting they want Colquitt. I bet Lee never does again either. xD