New fieldhouse and athletic's center at Colquitt...

ORabidOne

4 hours ago, Pops said:

Yes

im sure you guys friends a lot of good teams on the way to 0-10 Intl School

When your team is the defending national champion, and back to back state champions in the highest classification, in one of the most competitive states in the country! Folks have second thoughts about wanting to come get um some! THUS, having the need to play a fledgling school(ISB) who is trying to prepare theirownselfs, to be competitive in the foreseeable future!

16 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You KNOW, there is an APP for that! The GNATS I mean! It's called MOSQUITO SPRAY!xD WE didn't have gnats when I went to PACKERLAND High!

I forgot you live north of the gnat line now. We still use them them as unintentional food seasoning at cookouts down here ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pops said:

It's not me RAb -- don't shoot the messenger

Hawg Air has a bit of a rep for claiming they're they greatest while not really trying to hard to prove it

its the price of admission to national elite recognition and sitting back as if they should come to CQ just comes across as skered shitless 

Colquitt proved it well enough in 2015, that had Dallas Jackass not torpedoed us with a #6 ranking! The Colquitt County Packers would have been the CONSENSUS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

SOOOO, you call playing Hoover, South Panola, Roswell, Valdosta, McEachern, Mill Creek, Grayson, American Heritage, and Tampa Plant,(ALL nationally ranked) NOT playing a NATIONAL schedule? We don't HAFTA travel 3000 miles to play bad ass teams, like you girls do!

Speaking of sceeered shitless! Remind me again how your girls have fared, when they venture past the Rockies?xD

19 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

When your team is the defending national champion, and back to back state champions in the highest classification, in one of the most competitive states in the country! Folks have second thoughts about wanting to come get um some! THUS, having the need to play a fledgling school(ISB) who is trying to prepare theirownselfs, to be competitive in the foreseeable future!

Am not sure about "defending national champ", but by that standard, my team is the 13x defending champ and we never had to take on 0-10 teams OOS to round out the schedule 

maybe GA teams are just more predisposed to be scared? ? 

8 minutes ago, Pops said:

Am not sure about "defending national champ", but by that standard, my team is the 13x defending champ and we never had to take on 0-10 teams OOS to round out the schedule 

maybe GA teams are just more predisposed to be scared? ? 

Or maybe DLS is in a shitty area.... 

But that couldnt be it.... 

By the way the Browars game was week 6. After playing:

Mill Creek 

AHP

Roswell

Tucker

Valdosta

They deserved a break and then they had region play.... 

I dont expect you to know anything about Tough regions though.... 

21 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Or maybe DLS is in a shitty area.... 

But that couldnt be it.... 

By the way the Browars game was week 6. After playing:

Mill Creek 

AHP

Roswell

Tucker

Valdosta

They deserved a break and then they had region play.... 

I dont expect you to know anything about Tough regions though.... 

Young One

onenif the things you'll understand better as you add some years is that there's a time and a place to pick your battles

defending the choice of an 0-10 school as an OOS opponent for one of the top 10 or 15 teams in the country (2015) is not one of them

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Young One

onenif the things you'll understand better as you add some years is that there's a time and a place to pick your battles

defending the choice of an 0-10 school as an OOS opponent for one of the top 10 or 15 teams in the country (2015) is not one of them

And whats the excuse for a top 15 Brentwood academy playing them? Every team has that 1 game that shouldnt have happened.... DLS included....

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And whats the excuse for a top 15 Brentwood academy playing them? Every team has that 1 game that shouldnt have happened.... DLS included....

0-10 OOS opponent for defending MNC

i think that's unique in the annals of hsfb history

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pops said:

0-10 OOS opponent for defending MNC

i think that's unique in the annals of hsfb history

I can't think of this type of circumstance in history. A large school state champion with over 2,000 in enrollment playing an 0-10 team with 180 kids in the school. 

And if that's not completely embarrassing enough, Buford twice, Lowndes and freaking Grayson are all playing now 0-19 ISB. 

This scheduling practice in Georgia should have a movie about it. The appeal will be it's an idea that has never been done in recorded history

• Like 1

Florida teams are playing Bishop Gorman, St John Bosco, St Joes Regional, St Joes Philly, Grayson, Colquitt, Oscar Smith, Centennial, Archbishop Wood, Westlake, Archbishop Spalding, Hewitt Trussville, St John's, Memphis University, Brentwood Academy, Bishop Sullivan, and Elder to name a few. Lol

Georgia is playing 0-19 International School of Broward 3 times this year

*lock thread*

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Florida teams are playing Bishop Gorman, St John Bosco, St Joes Regional, St Joes Philly, Grayson, Colquitt, Oscar Smith, Centennial, Archbishop Wood, Westlake, Archbishop Spalding, Hewitt Trussville, St John's, Memphis University, Brentwood Academy, Bishop Sullivan, and Elder to name a few. Lol

Georgia is playing 0-19 International School of Broward 3 times this year

*lock thread*

Yep, and thats the best game scheduled in the state. Nevermind the other games.