Hillary's server..

DBP66

State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton email server

Kevin Bohn-Profile-Image

By Kevin Bohn, CNN

Updated 11:41 PM ET, Fri October 18, 2019

An investigation by the State Department released on Friday said there was no "persuasive evidence" of widespread mishandling of classified information in the controversy surrounding Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

An unclassified report detailing the investigation was sent to Sen. Chuck Grassley, an Iowa Republican and a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and he released it publicly Friday afternoon. The Associated Press was first to report on the findings.

The report states that 38 people employed at one time by the State Department had sent classified emails to Hillary Clinton's private email server and there were nearly 100 violations of classification rules. Still, "by and large, the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations."
"There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information," the report states.

the report is yet another instance of federal investigators clearing Clinton and her aides of deliberately mishandling classified information, which was the focus of attacks on the former secretary of state throughout the 2016 presidential campaign. Clinton was also cleared of wrongdoing by the FBI twice over her private email server during the campaign.

..so now what??...after crying daily over Hillary's server and the missing 33,000 e-mails for the past 3 years we find out it's all bullshit!!...LOL..just "fake news" brought to you by Trump and his right wing buddies at Fox news...what are Hannity and Fox news going to talk about now?!?...:$
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

..so now what??...after crying daily over Hillary's server and the missing 33,000 e-mails for the past 3 years we find out it's all bullshit!!...LOL..just "fake news" ...:$

...So now what?  

well......for who?

So what will the right Do???

The left just said they didn't find anything wrong with the left....👍...awesome...

I guess since you brought up your favorite Hills...

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-benghazi-documents-confirm-clinton-email-cover-up/

....so now what? 

🤡

BTW….are you sure that you got that talking point right today???

Probably should not be starting threads.... if you are not sure...👍

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Perhaps the headline should read:

" Donald Trump's State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton email server. "

TRUE lol  +1 🤣

Just gotta ask tho...which side is the DOJ on?

Because I happened to notice this quote (from a verified lefty news outlet lol) ….

"Justice Department officials have said that Durham has found something significant, and that critics should be careful."....NBC

Barr couldn't find his own weenie.  Let's wait and wait and wait to see if anything develops.

This is all a smoke screen to divert from the misdeeds and illegal acts of Trump.  Every time you righties take the bait.

You guys are so desperate to point the finger at someone else.

So sad.

I think it's a "Witch Hunt."

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Troll said:

...So now what?  

well......for who?

The left just said they didn't find anything wrong...NO..TRUMP'S State Dept. did..but I guess they are part of the "deep state"??.. with the left....👍...awesome...

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-benghazi-documents-confirm-clinton-email-cover-up/

....so now what? ....back to Benghazi??..LOL...and a e-mail cover up??...O.o

🤡

BTW….are you sure that you got that talking point right today???... the State Department released on Friday said there was no "persuasive evidence" of widespread mishandling of classified information in the controversy surrounding Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state...I'd say this makes me right...unless the Sate Dept. is lying??..part of a "deep state" cover-up maybe??...:$

Probably should not be starting threads.... if you are not sure...👍..and you should probably stay away from conspiracies and stick to the official report....;)

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

... the State Department released on Friday said there was no "persuasive evidence" of widespread mishandling of classified information in the controversy surrounding Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state...I'd say this makes me right...unless the Sate Dept. is lying??..part of a "deep state" cover-up maybe??...:$

Just an FYI...

Many people can actually read 'not persuasively widespread' as meaning there were only a 'few' involved....

Like golly gee even right in your own report, which you are blowing your own Trumpet for...(<<<should probably be your new moniker lol), is noting 100 instances of violations and at least 38 people involved...does it not? 🤡 

Whole statement appears as CYA that we are not talking about 'widespread' misplacement of government's 'classified' material.....but private servers are not always set up to 'steal' classified info...most set up in this fashion work on the other side of 'classification'....

as in storing all the info that someone is trying to keep FROM the government (and the public) 🙈….

🤡

PS.. Extra credit if you can tell me if that Email just released above was from that server or not...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Just an FYI...

Many people can actually read 'not persuasively widespread' as meaning there were only a 'few' involved....but that's not what was said...this is what was said...."there was no "persuasive evidence" of widespread mishandling of classified information"....so stop trying to make your own conspiracy up...O.o

Like golly gee even right in your own report, which you are blowing your own Trumpet for...(<<<should probably be your new moniker lol), is noting 100 instances of violations and at least 38 people involved...does it not? 🤡 ...and you want credit for that??..LOL.

Whole statement appears as CYA that we are not talking about 'widespread' misplacement of government's 'classified' material.....but private servers are not always set up to 'steal' classified info...most set up in this fashion work on the other side of 'classification'....

as in storing all the info that someone is trying to keep FROM the government (and the public) 🙈….

🤡

PS.. Extra credit if you can tell me if that Email just released above was from that server or not...

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

'not persuasively widespread' ....but that's not what was said...this is what was said...." no "persuasive evidence" of widespread ...

..so stop trying to make your own conspiracy up...O.o

So THAT'S the 🤡 story you are sticking to?

Damn great way to wrap up a 🤡 thread YOU started (to make yourself look gullible 👍)

I can see now, why you are having such a hard time with all this...well.... 'politics' stuff...

...maybe try knitting instead?

giphy.gif

We could all chip in, and get you some orange yarn...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

So THAT'S the 🤡 story you sticking to?

Damn great way to wrap up a 🤡 thread you started to make yourself look gullible 👍

I can see now, why you are having such a hard time with all this...well.... 'politics' stuff...

...maybe try knitting instead?

giphy.gif

We could all chip in, and get you some orange yarn...

I'll stick with the story the State Dept. came up with...you can knit yourself a set of blinders if that helps your denial..O.o

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'll stick with the story the State Dept. came up with...you can knit yourself a set of blinders if that helps your denial..O.o

Any thoughts on Tradeau losing the popular vote in Canada? Considering you have stated on here you are in favor of eradicating the electoral college? 

And didn’t Obama interfere in the election by calling for Canadians to vote for the ballerina? That is of course despite the blackface incidents and him violating ethics law in the SNC Lavalin Case (which I would guarantee you know nothing about). 

Care to enlighten us pizza boy ..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

I'll stick with the story the State Dept. came up with...

Yes....

The one with 100 violations and at least 38 people involved ??? ( as you so successfully 🤡 noted) 

So "who should be apologizing to who?"

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...you can knit yourself a set of blinders if that helps your denial..O.o

100 violations and at least 38 people

giphy.gif

You tie things together so well.....

just a knitting natural 👍

Image result for orange yarn gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Any thoughts on Tradeau losing the popular vote in Canada? Considering you have stated on here you are in favor of eradicating the electoral college? 

And didn’t Obama interfere in the election by calling for Canadians to vote for the ballerina? That is of course despite the blackface incidents and him violating ethics law in the SNC Lavalin Case (which I would guarantee you know nothing about). 

THAT is actually an interesting topic...I know I don't know enough about it....you should start a separate thread on it...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Troll said:

...So now what?  

well......for who?

The left just said they didn't find anything wrong with the left....👍...awesome...

The state department is now left?  Fyi- It isn't.  

So they found documents that a Republican controlled congress did not have during their investigations?  Yeah, that makes sense.  

....so now what? 

🤡

BTW….are you sure that you got that talking point right today???

Probably should not be starting threads.... if you are not sure...👍

You sure you are responding to something you have any clue about?  Probably shouldn't respond unless you know how to stay on topic and be informed.

Citing JudicialWatch doesn't help your argument or whatever it is your doing.  It is worse than Breitbart and other stupid sources of information.  I guess you are a full fledged conspiracy nut now.  Congrats.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Citing JudicialWatch doesn't help your argument or whatever it is your doing.  It is worse than Breitbart and other stupid sources of information.  I guess you are a full fledged conspiracy nut now.  Congrats.  

I don't listen to judicial watch...

I just saw the documents they posted....

You know as in ….actual.... 'documented'..... information...

I might suggest you read that...before you know....

...whatever it is that you are doing lol.

what is that?

giphy.gif

the nutcracker suite ?...

oh 

Congratulations..🥇

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Joe Rogan huh??...how f*in nuts are you champ??...on record for eradicating the electoral college huh??...why do all you Trumpers bullshit all the time??...😔

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Can anyone imagine if Trump got caught in blackface 3x like Tradeau? How  the leftist/globalist media conglomerate would Cover it versus sweeping it under the rug like with Tradeau. 

you seem to infatuated with Tradeau champ...you got a little man-crush going on??...😮

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Yes....

The one with 100 violations and at least 38 people involved ??? ( as you so successfully 🤡 noted) 

So "who should be apologizing to who?"

giphy.gif

100 violations and at least 38 people

giphy.gif

You tie things together so well.....

just a knitting natural 👍

Image result for orange yarn gif

I wonder how much jail time they'll be doing for "violations"??...but it was well worth the time and effort to debunk yet another conspiracy theory from the Trumpers....no more server B.S.!!...🙄😔