Hillary's server..

DBP66

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you seem to infatuated with Tradeau champ...you got a little man-crush going on??...😮

If trump was caught in blackface with pictures you’d be wetting yourself saying he’s a racist and not fit for office. 

And no, I’m not into gay dudes like Tradeau or Obama. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

If trump was caught in blackface with pictures you’d be wetting yourself saying he’s a racist and not fit for office. 

And no, I’m not into gay dudes like Tradeau or Obama. 

Trump has Tradeau beat by far as to who is the biggest racist....baaalieve me..but I don't know anyone who gives a shit what Tradeau does...except you champ?!...hummm.....😉

26 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I wonder how much jail time they'll be doing for "violations"??...but it was well worth the time and effort to debunk yet another conspiracy theory from the Trumpers....no more server B.S.!!...🙄😔

What happens if it is shown that the leak was internal..... when  they all tried to blame the Ruskies?

Will you be singing the same tune then?

just curious.....you seem worried 🤔

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Troll wrote:

“as in storing all the info that someone is trying to keep FROM the government (and the public) 🙈

Not sure you want to go down that road, buddy.  Obviously you haven’t read about the Trumpsters hiding transcripts of phone calls with other world leaders on a secret server meant for actual top secret information.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/embarrassing-leaks-led-to-clampdown-on-trumps-phone-records-11569710889

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Troll wrote:

“as in storing all the info that someone is trying to keep FROM the government (and the public) 🙈

Not sure you want to go down that road, buddy.  Obviously you haven’t read about the Trumpsters hiding transcripts of phone calls with other world leaders on a secret server meant for actual top secret information.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/embarrassing-leaks-led-to-clampdown-on-trumps-phone-records-11569710889

First off, I'll go down that road all day...if someone on the right is not doing things correctly, they can reap what they sow...

Secondly, it looks like you need to 'subscribe to the NYT' way of doing things ….if you want your latest bombshell news...

Regardless....you sound like you 100% agree with me about the whole non-government private server scenario being "wrong" if you are pointing to something "almost" as similar with such disdain 👍.....no? 

Now all you have to do is to try and not play leapfrog like your buddy 😉….

...and let me know how that works out for you...👌

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Troll said:

First off, I'll go down that road all day...if someone on the right is not doing things correctly, they can reap what they sow...

Secondly, it looks like you need to 'subscribe to the NYT' way of doing things ….if you want your latest bombshell news...

Regardless....you sound like you 100% agree with me about the whole non-government private server scenario being "wrong" if you are pointing to something "almost" as similar with such disdain 👍.....no? 

Now all you have to do is to try and not play leapfrog like your buddy 😉….

...and let me know how that works out for you...👌

Firstly, the article is from the Wall St. Journal owned by Rupert Murdoch, the owner of FAUX NEWS, not the "paper of record"  NY Times. 

Secondly, you seem to never be the one to push the narrative when it is against Trump.  You wait until someone else pushes it and then you (like Trump) say things like "nobody believes in abiding by the law more than me."   Thanks for the good laugh.  Emojiis eliminated on purpose.  God, how would you express yourself without them.

Thirdly, after four and a half years Trump's Justice Dept. says Hillary didn't commit a crime.  Trump hasn't been absolved yet.  I'm hoping to see Trump's 18 and a half minute "tape gap" that made Rose Mary Woods so famous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

Firstly, the article is from the Wall St. Journal owned by Rupert Murdoch, the owner of FAUX NEWS, not the "paper of record"  NY Times. 

Secondly, you seem to never be the one to push the narrative when it is against Trump.  You wait until someone else pushes it and then you (like Trump) say things like "nobody believes in abiding by the law more than me."   Thanks for the good laugh.  Emojiis eliminated on purpose.  God, how would you express yourself without them.

Thirdly, after four and a half years Trump's Justice Dept. says Hillary didn't commit a crime.  Trump hasn't been absolved yet.  I'm hoping to see Trump's 18 and a half minute "tape gap" that made Rose Mary Woods so famous.

You are right....in that I don't push the narrative...but I will use it against those who invoke some.

Like right here.. where a narrative is pushed...the promotion of the whole new thread for claiming who's "innocence"....

Now read what you parroted in red out loud to the class...

Now point to where in (lets just say) the Mueller report..... it provides "evidence of innocence"...

I'll wait 🍿

Oh and there is another emoji for you...cause you dig them and all 😉

• Haha 1