Packers won yayyyyyyyyy pack)

imaGoodBoyNow

28 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, I will say, a coach called it earlier in the week. He said, you'll be leaving the stadium before 10:30. He was right. Home by 10:30.

The slow first half was attributed to Tift surprising us with a different defensive scheme than we had planned for, so the scripted plan had to get tossed at the half. Tift played keep away in the first half, controlling t.o.p. just like they wanted and going in feeling pretty ok at halftime. 

Colquitt adjusts on offense to take what they were giving, which was in our wheelhouse so to speak. They gave us the edge with one on one against our receivers who are starting to rack up the college offers. Sell out for the run, Colquitt will pick your eyes out. Sell out on the edge and double our receivers, Colquitt will run it hard with Edwards. 

Nite Nite.

I'm surprised we didn't adjust earlier, honestly. Tift played press coverage man to man with their safety 4 yards from scrimmage all night. Colquitt finally decided to open it up and the rest was history.

• Like 1

THAT HURDLE TOUCHDOWN RUN WAS STRAIGHT NASTY. Knew he’d get flagged for it but damn what a highlight reel. 42-0 Pack in the second half. Absolutely dominant. I’m pumped for the Lowndes game next week. 

Packers offense is dynamic this year. Real vertical passing attack i’d Imagine Hardin is breaking a lot of records 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

THAT HURDLE TOUCHDOWN RUN WAS STRAIGHT NASTY. Knew he’d get flagged for it but damn what a highlight reel. 42-0 Pack in the second half. Absolutely dominant. I’m pumped for the Lowndes game next week. 

Packers offense is dynamic this year. Real vertical passing attack i’d Imagine Hardin is breaking a lot of records 

That was an amazing run. My man Bubba was running on air. Twice. Hahaha. I think he was wearing them pumped up kicks. 

5 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

He looked REALLY good that drive. That touchdown pass was MONEY

He has a year to grow into the position too. We'll lose some talent at rb, but, we will still have the wide received group. The next rendition of the O-Line will be good as well. 

But, that's next year... 

This year. Whew!

Offers are starting to come in on Jaycee now. Quite a few D2's. About time for a D1 to bust the door down. Tajh Sanders is building a nice offer list. Louisville, Georgia Tech and some others. Lemeke Brockington with Duke. 

The defense looks pretty good after they settle in. You can see them figuring out and adjusting to what the opponent is doing. They aren't sticking a square peg into a round hole... They're whittling off the corners and making that peg round. Great stuff from a young secondary with the new staff. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He has a year to grow into the position too. We'll lose some talent at rb, but, we will still have the wide received group. The next rendition of the O-Line will be good as well. 

But, that's next year... 

This year. Whew!

Offers are starting to come in on Jaycee now. Quite a few D2's. About time for a D1 to bust the door down. Tajh Sanders is building a nice offer list. Louisville, Georgia Tech and some others. Lemeke Brockington with Duke. 

The defense looks pretty good after they settle in. You can see them figuring out and adjusting to what the opponent is doing. They aren't sticking a square peg into a round hole... They're whittling off the corners and making that peg round. Great stuff from a young secondary with the new staff. 

I'm hearing that the Willis kid...No.32...will be the feature back to tote the rock next year.  He missed the entire 2019 season due to injury...but North Morven scouts are telling me...he's the next Daijun.  I think we have a couple other RBs looking to make a name too.  In other words...the cupboard ain't bare....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm hearing that the Willis kid...No.32...will be the feature back to tote the rock next year.  He missed the entire 2019 season due to injury...but North Morven scouts are telling me...he's the next Daijun.  I think we have a couple other RBs looking to make a name too.  In other words...the cupboard ain't bare....(Smile).

Rufus>>

Yes. 32 had a surgery earlier this year. Beast!

Charlie Pace has seen limited action this year, but, do expect him to be pretty good as well. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

My man Bubba hit two of them hurdles on one run last night. The td didn't count, but, nobody can take it away. 

I guarantee the team is watching it on film and he's getting carried around on their shoulders this weekend. 

colquitt’s hurdle was much nicer for what it’s worth 

• Like 1