All white college

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I was actually busy crying watching the documentary on James Conner ......

Tarik cohen got drafted out of North Carolina a&t and all the highlights they showed not one white person was on the highlights or at the campus when they showed him drafted....

before u get all politically correct on here pump the brakes  for 2 mikes.

im going off what espn presented to me so don't come at me cause I'm just saying what I'm seeing 

At an HBCU seeing whites is rare.

They're there. But much like anyone else they have stuff to do. 

Like Ar and Hawg stated. 

Its a choice HBCU's can not discriminate. They are under the same rules and laws as any other College or university. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I was actually busy crying watching the documentary on James Conner ......

Tarik cohen got drafted out of North Carolina a&t and all the highlights they showed not one white person was on the highlights or at the campus when they showed him drafted....

before u get all politically correct on here pump the brakes  for 2 mikes.

im going off what espn presented to me so don't come at me cause I'm just saying what I'm seeing 

Lmao this is too funny. Not being politically correct just stating facts. All because you didn't see any on a highlight tape doesn't mean they aren't there. All because you didn't see them on campus when he got drafted doesn't mean they aren't there. Question....were you on the campus when he got drafted? Cameras and media don't show everything. They aren't gonna go around and show every single student that's on the campus when he got drafted. Highlights are just that HIGHLIGHTS. Highlights is not every single down played from every game. They are gonna just show top plays for the specific athlete that highlight is made from. Don't just go off of one single filming ESPN showed. I personally know former student who actually played receiver for the school. Guess what he's white. 

20 hours ago, Keemd91 said:

Lmao this is too funny. Not being politically correct just stating facts. All because you didn't see any on a highlight tape doesn't mean they aren't there. All because you didn't see them on campus when he got drafted doesn't mean they aren't there. Question....were you on the campus when he got drafted? Cameras and media don't show everything. They aren't gonna go around and show every single student that's on the campus when he got drafted. Highlights are just that HIGHLIGHTS. Highlights is not every single down played from every game. They are gonna just show top plays for the specific athlete that highlight is made from. Don't just go off of one single filming ESPN showed. I personally know former student who actually played receiver for the school. Guess what he's white. 

Is he a custodian now?

might as well be 

On 4/30/2017 at 8:37 AM, noonereal said:

I watched a documentary last night (while most of America was watching Saturday Night Live) on the struggles of the African Americans post civil war to Johnson. 

You NEED to watch it because if you had you would have never posted this thread. (amusing you are an honest, educable person, which I am sure you are on both counts) 

Where did you see this?  Name?  Want to check it out.  Im leaning towards Liberal that he is honestly asking these questions to not be mean but to actually inquire and learn as to why.  At least I hope so.  We all can learn from each other that lives in different parts of the country that  may not have ever experienced one thing or another. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Where did you see this?  Name?  Want to check it out.  Im leaning towards Liberal that he is honestly asking these questions to not be mean but to actually inquire and learn as to why.  At least I hope so.  We all can learn from each other that lives in different parts of the country that  may not have ever experienced one thing or another. 

I found it amazing.... it even helped to ex[plain the racist backlash Obie got without ever going there or talking about it. 

It was so obvious that what happened to successful black businessmen was the same socioeconomic resentment applied to Obie. 

--------------------------

I sleep click. So I often have no clue what show I am watching and may only see bits and pieces as I sleep and wake. I'll try to find it. 

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I found it amazing.... it even helped to ex[plain the racist backlash Obie got without ever going there or talking about it. 

It was so obvious that what happened to successful black businessmen was the same socioeconomic resentment applied to Obie. 

--------------------------

I sleep click. So I often have no clue what show I am watching and may only see bits and pieces as I sleep and wake. I'll try to find it. 

Sounds like a must watch.  If you do find it hook a brotha up.  I love documentaries.  

45 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Im leaning towards Liberal that he is honestly asking these questions to not be mean but to actually inquire and learn as to why.  At least I hope so.  We all can learn from each other that lives in different parts of the country that  may not have ever experienced one thing or another. 

This is great, couldn't have said it better myself but when I did I was POUNCED ON by some racist fuck from Texas telling me I lived in a fantasy land and no such place existed b/c HE couldn't see it or understand how it could exist.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Is he a custodian now?

might as well be 

Oh wow so what are you trying to say? A degree or education from a HBCU is only good enough to get you a job as a custodian. I see where your head is. But he's not. He's actually in the USAF with me. No he's not military because he couldn't find a job he's military because that's what he wanted to do.

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Im leaning towards Liberal that he is honestly asking these questions to not be mean but to actually inquire and learn as to why.  At least I hope so.  We all can learn from each other that lives in different parts of the country that  may not have ever experienced one thing or another. 

I was thinking that until the custodian comment. If he was being sarcastic ok. But idk there are some undertones in the responses.

I was being sarcastic cause right every one thinks thier righteous right now....cause I ask one question and I get bombarded with comments coming at me 

obviously ima just ask google next time , less people trying to fake flex on there with spewing thier  bullshit

ima just take out the bong and take the night off 

51 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I was being sarcastic cause right every one thinks thier righteous right now....cause I ask one question and I get bombarded with comments coming at me 

obviously ima just ask google next time , less people trying to fake flex on there with spewing thier  bullshit

ima just take out the bong and take the night off 

after reading this post, I find it hard to believe that you have not already taken out the bong

what is it you are trying to say? 

• Like 2

On 4/30/2017 at 1:06 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Okay but how come there's not no white football players on Howard and North Carolina A&t ...  I'm not being ignorant I'm just curious on what I observe on tv

I have friends who graduated from Howard.  Several are black and several are white.  But let me be more serious:  in the early 1960's I had a close friend who went to Howard and he introduced me to members of his fraternity.  We met at the old Safeway at 14th and U in D. C. where I was a curiosity-I was the only white boy from the suburbs.  (I went to a high school in Silver Spring.) Over time I was accepted both in the store and by his friends.  Also, over time I saw James Brown and a number of groups from my visits with him and several friends to the Howard theatre.

I was accepted, I was welcomed.  We remained friends for many, many years.  There is a lot more to this story but the above is the most important:  I was accepted and welcomed and, I think, liked.

I must tell another brief story:  I have a sister in law who has been married to my older brother for more than 55 years.  She grew up in Pensacola where he was based for the Navy (aircraft mechanic and CPO; he also spent a lot of time over the years out to sea which included different cultures and experiences than what she had at home.  They are best friends and extremely close yet one change has occurred over the past year:  she has "come out of the closet" in her dislike of blacks.  She believes that Trump has enabled this and that it is only right for her to let others know-even in the liberal enclave that is our neighborhood in Fairfax, County, VA:  She is proud that she is racist.  And, with two thirds of a bottle of good wine in her she will proudly tell anyone that she feels this way and refuses to apologize for it.  Even our neighbors that she constantly raised her voice to and went out to her car to get a large Trump flag that she carried with her.

She goes on:  were it not for Trump she feels that she would have kept her prejudice in.  That many, many people kept it in.  Now they are all coming out.  All of them.  Trump enables it, makes it seem "right." Just not my brother who, on one of the carriers that he was stationed on, had his life literally saved by a man who was a close, long standing friend-who was black.  

Because he loves her and they've been together for more than a half century he turns the other way when she does this.  

He also knows that the time has come when he can't turn the other way any more.  

• Like 1