Your Daily Reminder

Nolebull813

That Muslims portray themselves as less than animals. These cockroaches posing as “people” should be blown off the face of the planet. Remember the word  Muslim translates to “enemy of the West” There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. They are all extremists and terrorists. I hope America wakes up and gets all these roaches out of here

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1192323070146408449?s=20

On 11/7/2019 at 10:58 AM, Nolebull813 said:

That Muslims portray themselves as less than animals. These cockroaches posing as “people” should be blown off the face of the planet. Remember the word  Muslim translates to “enemy of the West” There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. They are all extremists and terrorists. I hope America wakes up and gets all these roaches out of here

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1192323070146408449?s=20

WTF is wrong with you?

That's horrific.

The great majority of Muslims are people who wake up in the morning and just want to have a decent life and provide for their families. Just like everyone else.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

35 minutes ago, concha said:

WTF is wrong with you?

That's horrific.

The great majority of Muslims are people who wake up in the morning and just want to have a decent life and provide for their families. Just like everyone else.

The fact that your post can be viewed as sarcasm, or being serious proves my point. 

I do believe some Muslims have not been infected with the brainwashing and want to be normal and peaceful. There is a huge inbred community amongst Muslims and it causes them to think fucked up things. 

The main issue with Muslims is they read the Quran and take it literal to the extreme. In the Christian Bible it says gay people should be killed. We know in a civil, modern society that isn’t going down. But over there they do it! They kill all gays because the Quran tells them to. 

Let me ask you this. Could someone be apart of the KKK but still be a good person? If not, why not? And apply that answer to Muslims 

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The fact that your post can be viewed as sarcasm, or being serious proves my point. 

I do believe some Muslims have not been infected with the brainwashing and want to be not normal and peaceful. There is a huge inbred community amongst Muslims and it causes them to think fucked up things. 

The main issue with Muslims is they read the Quran and take it literal to the extreme. In the Christian Bible it says gay people should be killed. We know in a civil, modern society that isn’t going down. But over there they do it! They kill all gays because the Quran tells them to. 

Let me ask you this. Could someone be apart of the KKK but still be a good person? If not, why not? And apply that answer to Muslims 

No.  Only a bigoted jackass would view it as sarcasm.

Some Muslims (too many admittedly) do take parts of the Quran literally and it is a problem.  But most Muslims do not run around tossing gays from buildings. Don't be an idiot. Do you even know any Muslims?

You're last paragraph demonstrates your lack of critical thinking.  The entire purpose of the KKK is bigotry. You can't be a member of the KKK and not be a bigot.  Most Muslims can (and do) lead peaceful lives and are decent human beings. You are not thrown out of Islam for not slaughtering innocent non-believers.

Done here. I feel like I need a shower just for engaging at all with this filth.

3 hours ago, concha said:

WTF is wrong with you?

That's horrific.

Concha,

We rarely agree on much on this side of the boards, but we do on this post.  Thank you for writing it.

2 hours ago, concha said:

No.  Only a bigoted jackass would view it as sarcasm.

Some Muslims (too many admittedly) do take parts of the Quran literally and it is a problem.  But most Muslims do not run around tossing gays from buildings. Don't be an idiot. Do you even know any Muslims?

You're last paragraph demonstrates your lack of critical thinking.  The entire purpose of the KKK is bigotry. You can't be a member of the KKK and not be a bigot.  Most Muslims can (and do) lead peaceful lives and are decent human beings. You are not thrown out of Islam for not slaughtering innocent non-believers.

Done here. I feel like I need a shower just for engaging at all with this filth.

That is damn fine work Concha and couldn't have said it better.  

👍👍👍👍👍👍

Now I know Muslims are a protected class. Can’t criticize them. Sorry. 

Can anyone tell me any great places in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen or Syria? 

Any hot spots to go sight seeing? Or are they all unlivable war zones due to the Muslim faith? You can’t blame it on extremists when they cover the entire Earth with terror. This isn’t some isolated area that is high crime. It is everywhere that the religion is practiced. 

Hell, the Nation of Islam in America was labeled the Largest  hate group in the country by a far left organization. And rightfully so. 

Back to ignoring the world terror

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Now I know Muslims are a protected class. Can’t criticize them. Sorry. 

Can anyone tell me any great places in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen or Syria? 

Any hot spots to go sight seeing? Or are they all unlivable war zones due to the Muslim faith? You can’t blame it on extremists when they cover the entire Earth with terror. This isn’t some isolated area that is high crime. It is everywhere that the religion is practiced. 

Hell, the Nation of Islam in America was labeled the Largest  hate group in the country by a far left organization. And rightfully so. 

Back to ignoring the world terror

Not sure if you know or not but they have these things called 'books' and I hear that they can be extremely valuable for those who do not know anything.    Good luck.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Looks like china is dealing with them

https://outline.com/EegC6D

China don’t play. 

We should all be nationalists, and only do what’s best for our country first. Then work your way out. 

The thing that gets me is if you are truly a Muslim then why are you in America? Literally nothing here accommodates their religion. They have no reason to be here. 

• Like 2