Dow closes > 28,000

Bormio

I knew it had it in it! I don't want to speak for the market. But I think the market gave that little extra effort before closing to reach 28K just simply to spite the democraps and let Americans know what it thinks about our President's economy. Wow....28,004 at closing. Twenty-eight-thousand!  Thank you, Mr. President for delivering on your promises despite no help from the do-nothing-left. 😎

but but but all of those "gains are two years old". Where do I sign up for that green dealy thingy?🤣

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Of course, because it's a big conspiracy and you are the victim.

I never saw such a big group of persecuted bloks as the TRumpets. 

Dude. Do you realize how absolutely dumb you sound? You really don’t sound very smart right now. You’re down in 66 territory. Rally the troops bro. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Dude. Do you realize how absolutely dumb you sound? You really don’t sound very smart right now. You’re down in 66 territory. Rally the troops bro. 

I was speaking as you speak... did you learn something about yourself? I think you did. "absolutely dumb"

Honest, it's just silly. You use know propaganda as fact . I mean you really believe the crap TRump makes up. 

How can a conversation be had?

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I was speaking as you speak... did you learn something about yourself? I think you did. "absolutely dumb"

Honest, it's just silly. You use know propaganda as fact . I mean you really believe the crap TRump makes up. 

How can a conversation be had?

Give me something OTHER than the left’s lies, unethical, immoral behavior, more lies, while attempting to overthrow a sitting US Prez, while simultaneously embarrassing and further dividing our country on daily basis WITH a complicit media......and maybe we’ll have something to talk about. Until then, you’re right. There is no conversation to be had. Trump said draining the swamp was going to be painful.....he was right....for dems 👍

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Give me something OTHER than the left’s lies, unethical, immoral behavior, more lies, while attempting to overthrow a sitting US Prez, while simultaneously embarrassing and further dividing our country on daily basis WITH a complicit media......and maybe we’ll have something to talk about. Until then, you’re right. There is no conversation to be had. Trump said draining the swamp was going to be painful.....he was right....for dems 👍

Intelecturally you KNOW the man is a liar. 

Yet you repeat  verbatim what he utters. 

Does this not cause internal conflict?

DC was corrupt, is corrupt. We all wanted this changed. But FACT is, it is now not only worse than every but out in the open.

It's actually over 3% in most cases. Not sure how you're coming up with "less than 1%." In any case, more than double is nowhere near "about the same." Sorry.

Also, LOL at your constantly picking some rando timeframe to try and prop up your position. 22 months lol.

The market is up over 56% since Election day 2016...not starting from a near bottoming out like we had in 2009. I know you're hard-wired with Drumpf hate to the point where you can see nothing remotely regarding him with any degree of objectivity, but damn lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It's actually over 3% in most cases. Not sure how you're coming up with "less than 1%." In any case, almost double is nowhere near "about the same." Sorry.

Also, LOL at your constantly picking some rando timeframe to try and prop up your position. 22 months lol.

The market is up over 56% since Election day 2016...not starting from a near bottoming out like we had in 2009. I know you're hard-wired with Drumpf hate to the point where you can see nothing remotely regarding him with any degree of objectivity, but damn lol.

The man is scum. 

You know it, I know it, the world knows it.

You ignore it, I do not. 

It's all very simple.

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

The man is scum. 

You know it, I know it, the world knows it.

You ignore it, I do not. 

It's all very simple.

I don't ignore it. That's just silly.

I mean, I suppose it can seem that way to someone who chooses to foam at the mouth over him 24/7 over any degree of objectivity, but whatevs.

giphy.gif