Marietta will try.......

Sweetlarry

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Man we’ll give California this one. We don’t support build-a-bear teams in Georgia. Marietta’s best players came from Woodward Academy, Hillgrove, North Gwinnett, Wheeler, and some Tennessee HS. Didn’t root for Grayson in 2016 and won’t be rooting for Marietta any year they pluck kids like flowers

that sad part is they went through all that trouble and they’re STILL not good enough to win state. Pack by 14

You must've been in a tough spot back in 2016 then. I say this because I know that you're tight with KW, and everybody in Georgia pointed the finger at him when Grayson "came together" that year. Knowing that he was very close to the program and how cool you are with him, you still didn't support Grayson? And if KW didn't play any role in the whole teaming up bullshit, how did those guys manage to to link up at Grayson? 

On 11/21/2019 at 9:21 PM, ATLien12x said:

Again, as already mentioned in this thread, NO ONE is picking Milton over Marietta. It’s an easy draw for the Blue Devils.

If you’d like to bet, 100% believe they lose to Colquitt in two weeks comfortably, I’m all over it and I’ll give you +7.5. @Sweetlarry

Well.......

this didn't age well, did it?!