Marietta will try.......

Sweetlarry

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Both are clients. Wouldn’t be right to wager. And I get called out here daily. Nothing new in that respect. 

I really dont like Ballers, especially ones from the Garden State. I was up there for 2-3 months & didnt see a single garden so Im going to assume the guy that came up with that was going for irony.

Like calling Georgia the Desert State.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Yeah I’ve been shooting for one off the wall upset each week. Went #4 Alexander over #1 John’s Creek last week (miss) 

Going Ware County here (nothing about their resume supports this) I just know it’s a long ass trip for Buford and figured shit may get crazy in the Swamp. Everyone is probably looking forward to the Buford - Carrollton matchup but playoffs don’t always run chalk. I don’t see Buford winning state, they have to lose eventually, so why not Friday 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can see that happening. 

I've never liked the swamp. It's been several years since I was last there. The fact it is down there makes it much tougher on Buford for sure. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/19/2019 at 12:40 PM, Sweetlarry said:

To shock the world again and for the second week in a row, spring an upset. This time it’s defending state champion Milton on the slate. 

After lucking out 41-13 against superior competition in Camden, the boys are gonna give en hell Friday night! 

A Milton win would be glorious 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Yeah I’ve been shooting for one off the wall upset each week. Went #4 Alexander over #1 John’s Creek last week (miss) 

Going Ware County here (nothing about their resume supports this) I just know it’s a long ass trip for Buford and figured shit may get crazy in the Swamp. Everyone is probably looking forward to the Buford - Carrollton matchup but playoffs don’t always run chalk. I don’t see Buford winning state, they have to lose eventually, so why not Friday 🤷🏻‍♂️

From Northern Atlanta to Downtown Waycross....

Yea hefty drive... 

The fans and Mosquitoes alike are gonna loud and en mass.... 

Speaking of Marietta, I was talking to a few Milton fans and they SWEAR up and down that Milton is gonna pull the upset tomorrow night. Asked them if they wanted to bet on the game (20 dollars), and they got real quiet...lol. Unless they know something I don't, Milton ain't winning that game......unless the refs show some homerism towards Milton. 

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I would really be ok with Milton beating Marietta. I don't expect it though. 

I don't think it would really prove a lot in the grand scheme nationally though. It would of course give some fodder for the boards for sure though. xD

When I say Mil you say Ton

Mil 

Ton

Mil 

Ton

GO MILTON GO MILTON GOOOOOO

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I would really be ok with Milton beating Marietta. I don't expect it though. 

I don't think it would really prove a lot in the grand scheme nationally though. It would of course give some fodder for the boards for sure though. xD

49 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

All of California is pulling for Milton tomorrow tonight.

Personally, I'd like to see the group of Cobb all-stars that accumulated to win a ring come up short after several attempts. Lol

Man we’ll give California this one. We don’t support build-a-bear teams in Georgia. Marietta’s best players came from Woodward Academy, Hillgrove, North Gwinnett, Wheeler, and some Tennessee HS. Didn’t root for Grayson in 2016 and won’t be rooting for Marietta any year they pluck kids like flowers

that sad part is they went through all that trouble and they’re STILL not good enough to win state. Pack by 14

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

All of California is pulling for Milton tomorrow tonight.

Personally, I'd like to see the group of Cobb all-stars that accumulated to win a ring come up short after several attempts. Lol

That’s wasn’t nice. 

I don't say I’d like to see the dope dealing, home wrecking, tax evading narcissist former kids fall flat on their faces to spite their piece of shit former coach, because it isn’t nice.

And truth be told, he wants cc to lose. What a guy! 

(Wink)

As an aside, are you a jawja fan too? 

30 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Man we’ll give California this one. We don’t support build-a-bear teams in Georgia. Marietta’s best players came from Woodward Academy, Hillgrove, North Gwinnett, Wheeler, and some Tennessee HS. Didn’t root for Grayson in 2016 and won’t be rooting for Marietta any year they pluck kids like flowers

that sad part is they went through all that trouble and they’re STILL not good enough to win state. Pack by 14

Side wager for tomorrow? Or are you another one who pops off and doesn’t back it up, a la good boy?! 

😂 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Again, as already mentioned in this thread, NO ONE is picking Milton over Marietta. It’s an easy draw for the Blue Devils.

If you’d like to bet, 100% believe they lose to Colquitt in two weeks comfortably, I’m all over it and I’ll give you +7.5. @Sweetlarry

If we get there I’ll take it. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

That’s wasn’t nice. 

I don't say I’d like to see the dope dealing, home wrecking, tax evading narcissist former kids fall flat on their faces to spite their piece of shit former coach, because it isn’t nice.

And truth be told, he wants cc to lose. What a guy! 

(Wink)

As an aside, are you a jawja fan too? 

hmm... you might be right about this because he has been hanging around Lowndes ever since CC let him go. Maybe he does want his old team to lose...