Geico Games?

181pl

7 minutes ago, 181pl said:

We were talking about BTW, MNW, and Central. 

👇

15 hours ago, 181pl said:

Guru, this is where you go off the rails. St Thomas has the luxury of playing one nice out-of-state opponent every year. Sometimes even at home. Quality opponents no doubt. However St Thomas, for playing in the toughest part of the State, plays the biggest pussy schedule in the history of mankind. Your schedule should be loaded every year with Booker T, Carol City, Miami Central, Miami Northwestern, Columbus, etc. But you guys get fat on plantation, and all the softest Broward public schoold it can possibly fill up on. You guys don't even play Dillard, Eli, or Deerfield most years . Again with the exception of your one out-of-state opponent. It's a joke. And then you play in the absolute weekrst part of 7A so your playoffs are a joke until you get to the semi-finals and finals. So, while Lakeland could probably do a little better job scheduling, St Thomas certainly could as well..

5 hours ago, 181pl said:

Why doesn't STA play MNW, Central, Columbus, etc? I give you Deerfield, my bad above. But Broward public's, outside of Deerfield, have been weak for 15 years and you guys get fat on them. Just like Lakeland getting fat on the George Jenkins and Lake Regions of the world.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

Again, you disappeared for 10 years and only reappeared 18 months ago. I'm sure you'll disappear again soon since another decade of irrelevance is pending.

The difference between you and me is that when I say STA is bad or down I get ripped for making excuses.

Bc you aren't being truthful on the real reasons behind their struggles

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

You never seem to know anything so there's that.

"An average STA team beats them easily"

Sounds like a crap excuse considering STA outnumbered the D1 players on Venice by over 5x

That's coaching but your too much a chicken shit to say anything bad about Harriot because if they knew you talked bad about them they wouldn't share any inside info with you and you would be helpless because you have no first hand knowledge of any Current team and have to rely on STA coaches to feed you inside info

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

I was actually critical and not just "disappointed" like you claimed.

Being "disappointed" is not criticism.

Being angry about one bad performance (like Tampa Bay Tech) is not real criticism. Again, that's short-sighted one-game sample size.

You've been gurgling on Lakeland's load since the day you got here despite the fact that everybody knows that they schedule weak on purpose.

You definitely got me here. I was mid-bite of a turkey sandwich upon reading this. 🤮

37 minutes ago, The Guru said:

They are not a short drive.

You know nothing about South Florida geography.

36 miles to where Columbus generally plays at tropical park

Every district game we had is further away, who needs to be a geography professor to figure this out

Your just a whiny bitch with nothing but bogus excuses, shut your trap

Screenshot_20191127-153506.thumb.png.4c7838e1a884a80e4f28e26b1393d17a.png

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

You never seem to know anything so there's that.

All quotes appear to be a case of you arguing with others and stating what a "typical" STA would have done instead. I don't see any place where you just say something like "look, we weren't good enough. The better team got us today."  You never seem willing to give STA opponents credit and just let that be. At best, you vaguely touch on the idea of respecting the opponent in the context of you arguing with and insulting everyone else.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, badrouter said:

All quotes appear to be a case of you arguing with others and stating what a "typical" STA would have done instead. I don't see any place where you just say something like "look, we weren't good enough. The better team got us today."  You never seem willing to give STA opponents credit and just let that be. At best, you vaguely touch on the idea of respecting the opponent in the context of you arguing with and insulting everyone else.

The problem is that you don't read anything.

ECHS05 claimed that I never said they were down. Then I pulled several quotes showing just that.

You're nothing but an apologist for Lakeland. I'm not the same for STA.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So in other words, I could answer badrouter's question quickly and with quotes.

He could not answer mine and so far hasn't even attempted to.

There are several recent examples. I don't care to search through my own posts to rehash what I've already said.

You've offered no recent examples, by the way.