Geico Games?

181pl

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

They may enjoy racking up wins for him. Why not?  

It's non-competitive.

It's hollow.

You never seem able to admit the truth and/or show any disappointment in it. It seems that everything Lakeland does is just perfect and they never take a false step.

You're the perfect fanboy.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

It's non-competitive.

It's hollow.

You never seem able to admit the truth and/or show any disappointment in it. It seems that everything Lakeland does is just perfect and they never take a false step.

That's not particularly accurate. One can find multiple instances of me criticizing or explaining the shortcomings of Lakeland. Could they do the same with you and STA?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, badrouter said:

That's not particularly accurate. One can find multiple instances of me criticizing or explaining the shortcomings of Lakeland. Could they do the same with you and STA?

Yeah Los still tries spreading the bullshit that STA with all their talent can lose to teams like centennial, Miramar, Venice, and Lakeland in past 2 years, all of whom STA easily had far better talent on paper then

But it's not the coaching

Well what the fuck is is?

Did someone spike STA Gatorade? Did someone burn their pregame lobster?

But Los is too much of a chicken shit to address that, what's more concerning is there are people on this board oblivious enough to think Los is some expert, especially some people I thought were too smart to fall for his bullshit but I suppose I give some people too much credit 

28 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Name them.

Go.

I said after the Durant game that that team was not a nationally elite team and played poorly. I mentioned their vulnerabilities after the Tech game. I've said their schedule was disappointing. I picked Armwood to beat them.

Now, when have you ever said anything of the kind about STA?

I can't recall you citing any shortcomings for them even after losing by two touchdowns to Lakeland last season. You didn't even seem to acknowledge the win was legitimate, only mentioning things you felt should have gone differently.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I said after the Durant game that that team was not a nationally elite team and played poorly. I mentioned their vulnerabilities after the Tech game. I've said their schedule was disappointing. I picked Armwood to beat them.

I can't recall you citing any shortcomings for them even after losing by two touchdowns to Lakeland last season. You didn't even seem to acknowledge the win was legitimate, only mentioning things you felt should have gone differently.

Exactly because in the mind of Los STA is "entitled to winning every game and if they don't they were screwed over and cheated but are still better"

He makes the STA fanbase look like a bunch of entitlement filled pricks, I pray that he is an outlier and that most STA fans aren't like that asshole

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

It's non-competitive.

It's hollow.

Guru, this is where you go off the rails. St Thomas has the luxury of playing one nice out-of-state opponent every year. Sometimes even at home. Quality opponents no doubt. However St Thomas, for playing in the toughest part of the State, plays the biggest pussy schedule in the history of mankind. Your schedule should be loaded every year with Booker T, Carol City, Miami Central, Miami Northwestern, Columbus, etc. But you guys get fat on plantation, and all the softest Broward public schoold it can possibly fill up on. You guys don't even play Dillard, Eli, or Deerfield most years . Again with the exception of your one out-of-state opponent. It's a joke. And then you play in the absolute weekrst part of 7A so your playoffs are a joke until you get to the semi-finals and finals. So, while Lakeland could probably do a little better job scheduling, St Thomas certainly could as well..

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Guru, this is where you go off the rails. St Thomas has the luxury of playing one nice out-of-state opponent every year. Sometimes even at home. Quality opponents no doubt. However St Thomas, for playing in the toughest part of the State, plays the biggest pussy schedule in the history of mankind. Your schedule should be loaded every year with Booker T, Carol City, Miami Central, Miami Northwestern, Columbus, etc. But you guys get fat on plantation, and all the softest Broward public schoold it can possibly fill up on. You guys don't even play Dillard, Eli, or Deerfield most years . Again with the exception of your one out-of-state opponent. It's a joke. And then you play in the absolute weekrst part of 7A so your playoffs are a joke until you get to the semi-finals and finals. So, while Lakeland could probably do a little better job scheduling, St Thomas certainly could as well..

Oh no!

Now Los gonna come with his entitlement and bitching because not everyone is kissing STA ass 

LMAO

9 hours ago, badrouter said:

You can't recall because you've only been here for two minutes.

Go look up the entire 2017 season.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, 181pl said:

Your schedule should be loaded every year with Booker T, Carol City, Miami Central, Miami Northwestern, Columbus, etc. But you guys get fat on plantation, and all the softest Broward public schoold it can possibly fill up on.

Plantation is a district game, think tank. Oh and they were 9-2 with only losses to STA.

STA only played three non-district games against Broward schools:

Deerfield Beach (10-3)

Miramar (7-3)

Western (9-3)

It's funny when clueless people run theirs mouths on subjects that they're unfamiliar with. And all because they hate a certain school.

• Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, 181pl said:

You guys don't even play Dillard, Eli, or Deerfield most years.

Deerfield Beach has been on STA's schedule every year since 1999.

Ely was terrible this year. Get real.

Dillard is not on the schedule because they don't want to be. Simple as that. The moment they want to play again they will. Same with Cardinal Gibbons.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, 181pl said:

And then you play in the absolute weekrst part of 7A so your playoffs are a joke until you get to the semi-finals and finals. So, while Lakeland could probably do a little better job scheduling, St Thomas certainly could as well..

The 7A State Champion has come from the south in every season except one (2018).

It's amazing that you could post an entire paragraph and it contains almost no facts.

😄

• Thumbs Down 1

Your region is weak as it comes. and quit lying, plant, Venice and manatee have also one 7A titles or the equivalent thereof, along with Lakeland. You've had St Thomas dominate the class and a title or two from Dwyer, but your region is by and large pathetic outside of dominant St Thomas and occasionally very good Dwyer.

20 minutes ago, 181pl said:

and quit lying, plant, Venice and manatee have also one 7A titles or the equivalent thereof, along with Lakeland. 

Plant has not won a 7A title.

Venice and Manatee are in the south, think tank.

Lakeland is the only team from Regions 1 and 2 who has won a championship since 7A was created in 2011.

You tell me to quit lying but everything I said is factual.

You're a ranting lunatic who spouts nonsense because you hate STA.

• Thumbs Down 1