The No Nonsense Top 100

Omaha Vol

I don't get some of these rankings, not that it matters.  I know it is tough to do but there are some clear anomalies in GA.  You have Marietta at 22, 50 spots above us yet Marietta is a 2 loss team and one of their losses was to us.  You have Colquitt 10 spots ahead of us yet they are a 3 loss team that is now out.  I get we lost to them but it is our only loss so far and we are still playing.  You have Parkview at 58 I think yet their only loss is to #7 Lowndes and they put Colquitt who most everyone expected to be in the finals out.

I'm not saying we should be ranked higher just that I don't understand.  I respect you for taking the effort to do this as I won't do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

I own that little turd canes

He can't debate for shit, he can't get anything by me, i have much better insults and better digs then he can come up with, and he looks like a troll left in the dryer too long

He can't keep up with me

Because you are obviously 15 years old.

Pretty sure this post proves that.

Get him, "digger'

• Thumbs Down 1

48 minutes ago, The Guru said:

To be fair, some 15 year olds have gotten laid.

One I'm not 15 as I've been graduated from high school for over 2 years now and if I need to I'll post a picture of my damn diploma

Also this is coming from a 38 year old virgin? You really are pathetic

I could get a real expert to give you all the perfect football information and I could still shred you in a debate, you are a big loser with nothing