San Clemente HS, CA (Forfeit season)

Texasfrog

LOL.. I just saw this.

San Clemente HS, CA had to forfeit their season because they used in ineligible player.

St.Anthony Long Beach transfer QB/DB- Nick Billoups.

San Clemente HS Football is removed from the CIF-SS playoffs due to an ineligible player for violating two CIF policies.

1. Pre-Enrollment Contact.

2.  Athletically-Motivated Transfer.

LMFAO... I just get a kick out of California and how teams like San Clemente and Narbonne have to follow some rules but teams like Mater Dei and St.Johns Bosco get that "FREE PASS."🤔

17 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

LOL.. I just saw this.

San Clemente HS, CA had to forfeit their season because they used in ineligible player.

St.Anthony Long Beach transfer QB/DB- Nick Billoups.

San Clemente HS Football is removed from the CIF-SS playoffs due to an ineligible player for violating two CIF policies.

1. Pre-Enrollment Contact.

2.  Athletically-Motivated Transfer.

LMFAO... I just get a kick out of California and how teams like San Clemente and Narbonne have to follow some rules but teams like Mater Dei and St.Johns Bosco get that "FREE PASS."🤔

Mater Dei and SJB have deeper pockets than the CIF, so they are allowed to do as they please.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

LOL.. I just saw this.

Uh huh.  Maybe you saw it earlier, but had just “Block(ed)” it out, or are you just a little slow on the uptake?

11 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

In both cases, the programs were “turned in”, and the situations were indefensible relative to the rules.   The same thing can happen to any school if the violations exist and can simply be proven.

• Like 1