College Football All Day...

RedZone

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I really don't want to debate you, 2nd Round..

You are much too strong of a debater.

PS: look up the definition of upset. Thanks....

Yeah I'm fully aware of what an upset is

The worst team in SEC almost upset A&M earlier in the season, if LSU somehow loses to A&M then it destroys any credibility you have with you pushing them like they were the New England Patriots of college football

7 minutes ago, rockinl said:

30 years ago, grown adults.

Today, entitled, spoiled kids.

Let me guess, you one those phony ass "boycotters" of the NFL but yet you watch every game hoping to see someone kneeling so you can get behind your keyboard in your basement and say how everyone in the NFL is entitled and spoiled 

Edited by Columbiafan

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This columbia kid is something else. Out of control.

Anyways......

Florida St/Florida might be a game to keep an eye on..... Seminole really has nothing to lose or look forward to except a crummy bowl game.

Yeah coming from Cajun nuts boy

As if we should care about your physiological assessment 🤦‍♂️

30 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Let me guess, you one those phony ass "boycotters" of the NFL but yet you watch every game hoping to see someone kneeling so you can get behind your keyboard in your basement and say how everyone in the NFL is entitled and spoiled 

Yep. Spot on. 

36 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Arkansas nearly beat A&M

LSU if they are even a fraction of team you keep claiming they are should shred this team

Especially since LSU wants payback from last year 

A&M is playing better than they were to start the year & anything can happen from week to week.

I dont see that happening though. 

I could see Michigan upsetting Ohio St. before anything else. Maybe Auburn over Alabama.

But I dont think either happens.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

A&M is playing better than they were to start the year & anything can happen from week to week.

I could see Michigan upsetting Ohio St. before anything else. Maybe Auburn over Alabama.

Personally I think Michigan has had far better teams in past and more equipped to beat Ohio State

Auburn over bama I can see tbh

Bama defense has been suspect all year and with Tua out things are definitely on ice over there

Mac Jones is average at best, i could see him choking today

12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Lots of folks forgetting that Auburn defense is as good as Bama will see all year, and Alabama has more injured starters than Ive seen in watching Alabama football. That coupled with all the youngsters on Bamas defense.

Gonna be a tough one for the Tide.

Roll Tide

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Personally I think Michigan has had far better teams in past and more equipped to beat Ohio State

Auburn over bama I can see tbh

Bama defense has been suspect all year and with Tua out things are definitely on ice over there

Mac Jones is average at best, i could see him choking today

Today will make or break our season. Make the playoffs or not, we must beat Auburn. 

1 minute ago, rockinl said:

Lots of folks forgetting that Auburn defense is as good as Bama will see all year, and Alabama has more injured starters than Ive seen in watching Alabama football. That coupled with all the youngsters on Bamas defense.

Roll Tide

What worries me most with Auburn is the motions and window dressing that could confuse our defenders. 

We will find out what Mac is made of. 

Two factors will determine this game 

1. The defense 

2. The OL

If the OL struggles, we will lose. 

3 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Roll Tide

Not to mention jury still out on if Mac Jones is actually good

I was conflicted when making my pick on my podcast so i basically implied I'll take home team by 3