College Football All Day...

RedZone

11 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

What worries me most with Auburn is the motions and window dressing that could confuse our defenders. 

We will find out what Mac is made of. 

Two factors will determine this game 

1. The defense 

2. The OL

If the OL struggles, we will lose. 

Come on man, Bamas defense has struggled at times even with the known outcome games. Weakest linebackers Ive ever seen at Alabama, and the d line is average at best. Malzahn will pull out all of the trickery he can come up with today.

The O line will struggle. Why would they cange the last game of the season?

Im ROLL TIDE for 50+ years, but Im also a former coach and a realist.

2 hours ago, rockinl said:

Come on man, Bamas defense has struggled at times even with the known outcome games. Weakest linebackers Ive ever seen at Alabama, and the d line is average at best. Malzahn will pull out all of the trickery he can come up with today.

The O line will struggle. Why would they cange the last game of the season?

Im ROLL TIDE for 50+ years, but Im also a former coach and a realist.

Where did I say the defense was a strength? I’ve acknowledged before that this is a weak Bama defense. That is why I listed it (the defense) as a key factor to win this game - they must play well, or better than usual. . 

The OL has not been great but not bad either. They had a shaky start to the year but improved as the year went on. 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

50 LSU

7 Texas A&M

I picked LSU big during my podcast but they actually won by more than I projected but I knew A&M was a weak team so good job LSU for beating a weak SEC team, hopefully UGA brings their best and not the UGA that nearly lost to a weak Notre Dame team and lost to SEC bottom feeder South Carolina

As a program A&M should be embarrassed by this score.  Inexcusable 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I felt this A&M team was severely overrated early, especially after they nearly lost to Arkansas who hasn't won a SEC game the past 2 seasons, they should have never been ranked this year as they really were never a top 25 team and were basically filler until teams won enough to take their place 

They probably belong better in big 12, not SEC

Even though SEC is slowly becoming the big 12 with being an offensive league and losing their once great defensive squads

12 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I felt this A&M team was severely overrated early, especially after they nearly lost to Arkansas who hasn't won a SEC game the past 2 seasons, they should have never been ranked this year as they really were never a top 25 team and were basically filler until teams won enough to take their place 

They probably belong better in big 12, not SEC

Even though SEC is slowly becoming the big 12 with being an offensive league and losing their once great defensive squads

I’m not basing it on their ranking but in overall program quality and consistency.  They may have almost lost to Arkansas but last week they nearly beat GA. We’re very competitive with Auburn too.  Shouldn’t be that much variance from week to week 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I thought A&M would put up some points, but LSU finally played 2 halves of defense...think the Tigers broke that Aggie spirit in the 1st quarter going up 21-0 and LSU just spent the rest of the night blitzing. 

A&M will be ok..........they got players and are recruiting as good as anyone. Currently have the #4 recruiting class.

Stats were pretty ugly last night though.......Joe Burrow sat out the 4th quarter again.

bandicam 2019-12-01 07-44-38-888.jpg

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Idk what the hell is up with GA... our offense is just out of whack. It doesnt help our best WR, Cager, is out all year after having ankle surgery & now our 2nd best, Pickens, is out for half the SECCG.

UGA will be tough to deal with in Atlanta.....that's almost a home game for Dog will be a lot of RED there. LSU will be well represented though so can't cry about it.

Dog will be fired up and flying around knowing they can get to the CFP. with the W.

Should be fun....