URBAN Meyer giving a shoutout to the Bergen County Mafia

imaGoodBoyNow

I actually think Meyer is wrong....Schiano's team was built with a lot kids from Florida and Virginia...largest state was NJ on roster...he also stole the occassional kid from NY state or city......he just needs to a stud from bergen county every so often....I am sure his strategy in taking less money for HC position while paying his assitants the most he can ..is for the recruiting angle.....look forward to it

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

I actually think Meyer is wrong....Schiano's team was built with a lot kids from Florida and Virginia...largest state was NJ on roster...he also stole the occassional kid from NY state or city......he just needs to a stud from bergen county every so often....I am sure his strategy in taking less money for HC position while paying his assitants the most he can ..is for the recruiting angle.....look forward to it

First kid schiano needs to grab is either Berger or monagei. Than go from there. Also the culture needs to change. Has a lot of work to do and the gap btw Rutgers and the rest of the big 10 is huge

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Interesting. I couldnt agree with that but than the fan base of alabama right now is acting so stupid they want saban fired 

I feel Bama best days are behind them. The climate of college football is going to change dramatically in the next 2 years. A big 12 or Pac 12 National Champion is coming soon. 

3 minutes ago, Kalven said:

I feel Bama best days are behind them. The climate of college football is going to change dramatically in the next 2 years. A big 12 or Pac 12 National Champion is coming soon. 

Can you please explain to me how in the your first statement?

An acc champ has been crowned 2x in the past 4 years. The pac 12 wont win this year and the big 12 isn't getting in

Bama played 4 freshman on defense this year. Has another generational talent coming in at QB in Bryce Young from MD

Has Trey Sanders coming back from injury next year. 

If tua brother is as good as him they will be set at QB

Alabama right now has the 3rd best class in 2020. Only .03 behind lsu for 2nd. 

Alabama lost guys in their secondary to the nfl who had no busy leaving for the NFL but thats their decision. Nothing saban can do. 

Losing jeudy will hurt but waddle is there and I'm sure they have other speedy WRs. 

So please explain your position 

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Can you please explain to me how in the your first statement?

An acc champ has been crowned 2x in the past 4 years. The pac 12 wont win this year and the big 12 isn't getting in

Bama played 4 freshman on defense this year. Has another generational talent coming in at QB in Bryce Young from MD

Has Trey Sanders coming back from injury next year. 

If tua brother is as good as him they will be set at QB

Alabama right now has the 3rd best class in 2020. Only .03 behind lsu for 2nd. 

Alabama lost guys in their secondary to the nfl who had no busy leaving for the NFL but thats their decision. Nothing saban can do. 

Losing jeudy will hurt but waddle is there and I'm sure they have other speedy WRs. 

So please explain your position 

When I said soon, I didn’t mean this year. Clemson and Georgia are hand picking all the top recruits. LSU will come on strong as well. Look nothing last forever and I believe changes are inevitable in CFB. 

51 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Care to elaborate?

Is tualia not as good as tua in your opinion?

Do u believe if even if he is alabama wont be as good?

Please clarify dont give an answer like no and no

Tua’s brother is not going to be a starter long term with the MD qb going there .... 

and he’s not close to his brother tua 

@GardenStateBaller @SJR 04 @SJR89 that DePaul game was pretty good game DePaul Stopped MDP 2 point conversion in 4th Q

Depaul 27

Mater Dei 25

MDP on 4th and goal kicked a Good field goal to make it 28-27  but there was a flag on play so MDP got Greedy and decided to redo the play from 4th and 1 and DePaul fucking stops them

BAD COACHING 

7 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Schiano seems to be going through list of commits and if he doesn't think you are tall, or fast enough to play in BIG10  he's basically telling kids they would not see the field at Rutgers. Cold business

IMG-20191208-WA0000.jpg

I didn’t even realize Bags left DePaul 

Shiano not gonna bring in the Vanovers, wyplers, and the Estimes when he’s doing their teammates dirty like that.... sometimes you need the 3 stars first before you can reel in a 5 star or 4 star

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I didn’t even realize Bags left DePaul 

Shiano not gonna bring in the Vanovers, wyplers, and the Estimes when he’s doing their teammates dirty like that.... sometimes you need the 3 stars first before you can reel in a 5 star or 4 star

From what im being told he's more concerned with BIG10 measurables such as height and speed than he is with star ratings. If you have zero stars but you run 4.5, 4.4, he's interested. If you run a 4.6 and are a legit 6'2, he's interested. If you play in trenches he wants you to be avg height and weight of BIG10 recruits. He doesn't want 6'2 OT's that are listed at 6'4. To his defense he's only doing what the other programs do. When I took the boys to Penn State the first thing they did before we entered the lobby was measure the kids height, weight, wingspan and hand size. Unfortunately there has to be a standard if he wants to have a shot at competing in that league.

Screenshot_20191209-095832_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191209-095852_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191209-095938_Video Player.jpg

53 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

From what im being told he's more concerned with BIG10 measurables such as height and speed than he ia with star ratings. If you have zero stars but you run 4.5, 4.4, he's interested. If you run a 4.6 and are a legit 6'2, he's interested. If you play in trenches he wants you to be avg height and weight of BIG10 recruits. He doesn't want 6'2 OT's that are listed at 6'4. To his defense he's only doing what the other programs do. When I took the boys to Penn State the first thing tgey did before we entered the loby was measure the kids height, weight, wingspan and hand size. Unfortunately there has to be a standard if he wants to have a shot at competing in that league.

Screenshot_20191209-095832_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191209-095852_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191209-095938_Video Player.jpg

Lmao they measuring him in his socks, they getting that measurement to the very Centimeter 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao they measuring him in his socks, they getting that measurement to the very Centimeter 

Yeah they were serious. The first time they measured him the guy said 6'3.5 james Franklin went into his office to change for the game and read the card listing 6'3.5. Franklin met with him then called in a more experienced staff member and had them measure the kid again. The second time the kid was a lil bit over 6'4. Only then was all well within the world. Lol