Final Rd of Pick Em Playoff Games (Week 16; 12/13-12/14)

ECHS05

12 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Are those yours or mine that differ from @Texasball. Didn’t you get the memo season is done we have already had the playoffs going it’s down to 2 for the championship/title 😂.

He is going for the overall...I will have to worry about him next week and I will only have 1 game lead on him.

As for you and I, it’s all coming down to the Louisiana game

Texasball:  Acadiana 

@Cossacks : Destrehan 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

I'll take the overall crown over the "random" playoff crown any day. 😜

C’mom man, that’s like saying I’d rather win the Presidents Cup than the Stanley Cup. Im sure every 08’ Patriot would never give up their undefeated “regular” season. for that super Bowl trophy the Giants snatched for then, no way!.It’s all about the playoffs baby....!!!! 😂😂😂😂

10 hours ago, Cossacks said:

C’mom man, that’s like saying I’d rather win the Presidents Cup than the Stanley Cup. Im sure every 08’ Patriot would never give up their undefeated “regular” season. for that super Bowl trophy the Giants snatched for then, no way!.It’s all about the playoffs baby....!!!! 😂😂😂😂

I just won the playoff Championship and should have 1 game lead in the overall going into next week. 

• Like 2