Hoover High is looking for a game in 2020.

Las Vegas_JC

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I agree Florida is elite. Alabama's  top teams do not seem to be as good in the past. Hoover and Prattville teams of the past I think would beat any Alabama current teams. One thing  that Alabama is really behind most states is baseball.  The AHSAA needs to do more to promote baseball.   Even boys basketball is not bad Mountain Brook has been nationally ranked and beat IMG last year.  Our girls finished nationally ranked last year along with Hazel Green.

Dang... What class is Hazel Green... It's a nice small community but I didn't think they had their own HS... Thought they where served by Huntsville. 

15 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dang... What class is Hazel Green... It's a nice small community but I didn't think they had their own HS... Thought they where served by Huntsville. 

They have Bob Jones's old Coach who now has all of Huntsville and north Alabama to pick from.  They are 6A.  They have an elite program now.  Most of their girls play college ball.  They will win 6A without any injuries.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

They have Bob Jones's old Coach who now has all of Huntsville and north Alabama to pick from.  They are 6A.  They have an elite program now.  Most of their girls play college ball.  They will win 6A without any injuries.

So they're a large school... 

Hazel Green must serve some of Huntsville then...  Or is it a zip code thing like Grayson and Tucker where the school is almost as large as the city population... But they use the cities zip code.