Hoover High is looking for a game in 2020.

Las Vegas_JC

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@GardenStateBaller SJR needs a homecoming game, I’m sure they wouldn’t mind it being in Alabama 

Hoover (AL) seems to be the one program in that state to take on any opponent. They have played IMG the past three years. They also played against St John’s college,  Colquitt, Manatee and Miami Central. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Already sent Coach and the AD Hoover six regional options. They're only looking for a bordering state opponent as the travel stipend is only $3-5k.

Maybe Mceachern will be willing... 

They're literally only like 2 hours apart. You get a good game and you don't have to worry about an overnight stay... 

• Like 1

Hoover only has 4 home games far 2020 right now.  3 region games home , 4 region away, 1 game in Corky Kell, game 10 is in talks with possibly Spanish Fort which would make 4 home games.

Need 5 home games. We took a beating on having IMG at home they bring nobody. Look for some close team hoping to improve on gate. All the Georgia teams traveled good. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshniblett/status/1208899172734251008

August 28th, 2020. 
And it seems like Biff Poggi is interested. 

CB1897BF-A33C-42C9-931A-9AC21C61B552.png

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Signed contracts to play IMG we keep our words. Unlike your kind. 

Hoping can ge and a home and home and go some place new stupid.

What part of a one year home game deal don’t you understand, there’s no home and home, no traveling somewhere new cause it’s a one year home game

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No Georgia team is gonna do a one year deal at Hoover and be stuck looking for a home game in the 2nd year. 

your better off sending some crap Florida team who will take an ass whooping to visit beautiful and historic.....wait for it......BIRMINGHAM!!!

I don’t see Hoover getting any Known  program to Come up on a 1 year deal where they gotta travel,  for a measly 3 thousand dollars, that barely covers busing 

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What part of a one year home game deal don’t you understand, there’s no home and home, no traveling somewhere new cause it’s a one year home game

I'm hoping Garden State Baller can work it out for a home and home.  I think he can come up with a deal for a home and home instead of a 1 game deal.  Not talking about what we need but what I'd like to see. I like to travel.

• Like 1