College football playoffs

Ga96

Clemson’s defensive stats are off the chain, but they have played pissant offenses.  They lost a lot of talent off the front 7 last year, but have been able to mask it I believe.  The key is OSU running the football- if they can, it opens up everything on the offense.  Of course, they have to not allow Clemson to jump them and make their rushing attack moot.  I think Clemson can come back from 14 down, but OSU cannot.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well to back up their statement they asked the Clemson players last year who gave them a better game Notre dame or alabama their answer was Notre dame 

It was only answer they could give but for that logic to stick you would need to believe that Notre Dame could have beaten bama which is something I would have labeled as very unlikely

3 hours ago, concha said:

I'm in Phoenix for the game. Getting the crew up and ready to go. 

The Bucks are a far, far more complete team than the last time. I'm hoping/wondering if Fields and Coach Day are playing up the injury. We'll see. 

Should be an incredible atmosphere and a great game between the two best teams in the country. 

O-H! 

I hope you gave a great time! 

...and come away with the L. xD

• Haha 1