College football playoffs

Ga96

Who you got ? Im going with Lsu and Ohio state. Same ole story with players leaving the state of ga and winning national championships somewhere else. Now we have 2 Ga qbs in the playoffs and not on uga. I don't blame them either uga is the dallas cowboys of college football. They  will never win anything unless everyone in charge decides to resign. 

20 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Who you got ? Im going with Lsu and Ohio state. Same ole story with players leaving the state of ga and winning national championships somewhere else. Now we have 2 Ga qbs in the playoffs and not on uga. I don't blame them either uga is the dallas cowboys of college football. They  will never win anything unless everyone in charge decides to resign. 

Lsu and Clemson 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Lsu and Clemson 

I agree with you on this!!!.... Clemson is the best Opponent The Buckeyes have faced all year with a NFL level QB... 

I think OSU’s defense gets lit up by TL and due to the knee injury to Fields I don’t think OSU can keep up with Clemson....

Clemson is the Team no one wants to play.... They have all the experience and the “Chip” on their shoulder....

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

It takes more than having a QB from GA to win a national championship.

UGA has a QB from Georgia. He's not very good a lot of the time and one of the reasons why UGA is playing Baylor in the Sugar Bowl.

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

I agree with you on this!!!.... Clemson is the best Opponent The Buckeyes have faced all year with a NFL level QB... 

I think OSU’s defense gets lit up by TL and due to the knee injury to Fields I don’t think OSU can keep up with Clemson....

Clemson is the Team no one wants to play.... They have all the experience and the “Chip” on their shoulder....

Yep I agree completely. I just posted about the fields injury 

I agree and dabo is gonna talk up the point that everyone is saying they played nobody and the acc sucks which it does but it will certainly be bulletin board material. TL will be able to move the ball. Will he be September TL or late in the season TL. Chase young will have a say in the game as well but I think Clemson just has too much

• Like 1

I'm in Phoenix for the game. Getting the crew up and ready to go. 

The Bucks are a far, far more complete team than the last time. I'm hoping/wondering if Fields and Coach Day are playing up the injury. We'll see. 

Should be an incredible atmosphere and a great game between the two best teams in the country. 

O-H! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

The Bucks are a far, far more complete team than the last time. I'm hoping/wondering if Fields and Coach Day are playing up the injury. We'll see. 

Should be an incredible atmosphere and a great game between the two best teams in the country. 

O-H! 

Huh??? Best team in the country would include LSU

1 minute ago, concha said:

No, junior. 

That 1 is a vote. 

"Best" will be determined on the field. 

Ohio State and Clemson are elite on both sides of the ball. 

That 1 is a vote determined by multiple members of a committee 

Ohio state with less than a 100 percent fields in my opinion will be behind the eight ball. Clemson defense if they are elite should be able to contain him.

Than we will have LSU vs clemson and well figure out who the #1 team is but for now thats LSU. Now if u can beat them

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That 1 is a vote determined by multiple members of a committee 

Ohio state with less than a 100 percent fields in my opinion will be behind the eight ball. Clemson defense if they are elite should be able to contain him.

Than we will have LSU vs clemson and well figure out who the #1 team is but for now thats LSU. Now if u can beat them

That same committee felt last year Notre Dame team was top 4 in country

Their opinion hasn't exactly been on point lately 

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That same committee felt last year Notre Dame team was top 4 in country

Their opinion hasn't exactly been on point lately 

Well to back up their statement they asked the Clemson players last year who gave them a better game Notre dame or alabama their answer was Notre dame 

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

It takes more than having a QB from GA to win a national championship.

UGA has a QB from Georgia. He's not very good a lot of the time and one of the reasons why UGA is playing Baylor in the Sugar Bowl.

Yeah I also said players from Ga in general. I was going down the lines of newton watson lawrence marshall. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes that's why there is that number 1 next to their name. Clemson hasnt played teams close to what LSU and ohio state has

I think that has contributed alot to there success in the playoffs. They have been the healthiest team each time that they have made it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

O-H! 

I-O!