Derrick Henry 2019 rushing title 1540 yards

HooverOutlaw

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Did you have the Henry jersey and he signed it for you in person or did you buy it like some weekend rider?

You ain’t country you’re just a city faggot with a cowboy hat 😂😂😂

I got it from a memorabilia store for my birthday. Its.very nice 

I wish I got it signed in person 

Oh I'm country. Born and raised. 

Think about it. Only the fragile Georgia posters have to shit on a guy as a professional by bragging about some shitty HSFB game that no one outside of their little circle care about. 

If Someone posts a player won an NFL rushing title and the first thing you think about is some garbage game 10 years ago, congrats you are a fucking loser. Lmao! 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yulee was ranked 88th in Florida and you have these insecure Georgia posters trying to cut Henry down because his coach scheduled the 6th best GA team and got smoked. 

I asked the question earlier. Who on that Buford team did anything later on like Henry? 

What in the actual fuck are you talking about , you passive aggressive bigoted pos?

Henry had less than 50 yards against us, that speaks to the defense put in by Coach May,  Coach App and overseen by Coach Jess Simpson you fucking simpleton. 
Nowhere did I cut down Mr Henry, dipshit. 

Try again asshole. 
BGW

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Think about it. Only the fragile Georgia posters have to shit on a guy as a professional by bragging about some shitty HSFB game that no one outside of their little circle care about. 

If Someone posts a player won an NFL rushing title and the first thing you think about is some garbage game 10 years ago, congrats you are a fucking loser. Lmao! 

Anytime anywhere you spawned freak show. 
BGW