USA Today top 5 schedules.... LOL

noonereal

Just now, noonereal said:

point is? 

If they'd have played DBP 5 more times they might be on this list, but their season wouldn't have been any tougher.   Basically a bunch of very good teams on their schedule are looked at much weaker than they actually were. 

6 minutes ago, 954gator said:

If they'd have played DBP 5 more times they might be on this list, but their season wouldn't have been any tougher.   Basically a bunch of very good teams on their schedule are looked at much weaker than they actually were. 

Oh

God Bless

Honest, I am way disappointed in you. 

Noone, I am well aware of your disdain for TX football, but they have always been one of top 3 states in the nation (along with FL and CA). I don't see that changing any time soon. I agree with you about their scheduling. I have always wanted to see TX teams play more home and homes with some national powers, but they will not budge on that. I don't like it, but it doesn't mean their teams are awful simply because they refuse to travel. Talent is talent no matter what the schedule. 

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

I never said that.

I said the best football is played in NJ, OH,CA and MD not TX. 

The best football is played in NJ, OH, and CA?

Lol.

Do they have LEAGUES, as in a small group of teams in the same region, that are pretty good? Yeah.

Is the best football, overall, played in those states? Theres no chance.

Especially Ohio and New Jersey. Somewhere in your twisted mind, tough schedules = best teams.

The best overall football, and football teams, are in Texas, Florida, and Georgia.

The states you named are extremely top heavy. But NJ the best? Thats preposterous. The way you are looking at it, Nevada should be #1. They had the best team last year and that seems to be the only way you are looking at it.

1. FL

2. TX

3. GA

4. CA

5. OH

6-11. IL, PA, AL, TN, MS, NJ

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

The best football is played in NJ, OH, and CA?

Lol.

Do they have LEAGUES, as in a small group of teams in the same region, that are pretty good? Yeah.

Is the best football, overall, played in those states? Theres no chance.

Especially Ohio and New Jersey. Somewhere in your twisted mind, tough schedules = best teams.

The best overall football, and football teams, are in Texas, Florida, and Georgia.

The states you named are extremely top heavy. But NJ the best? Thats preposterous. The way you are looking at it, Nevada should be #1. They had the best team last year and that seems to be the only way you are looking at it.

1. FL

2. TX

3. GA

4. CA

5. OH

6-11. IL, PA, AL, TN, MS, NJ

Lol!!!! Ga? Lol!!!!! Your whole arguement went down the toilet after u said ga. Lol!!!!!!