Comparing Burrow to Manziel?

HooverOutlaw

58 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Well that’s what most Florida teams are talk big then get exposed 

Are you kidding?

Schools like ISB are one of the biggest cupcakes in the state, if you think most schools are like them then you clearly know as little about Florida football as that Suwannee clown on that GA 🤡 board does

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

He has never seen Columbia, he is as clueless on the subject as most clowns on here are

When you can't even get a series record or a game score correct (as he screwed up a few months back) then I know for a fact that you didn't do any research and are talking out of your ass

So how long since the last SC and at what level

and who did you. Play?

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Pretty damn much, no state is better talent on the field compared to Florida

Other states may have better coaching or better atmosphere but in terms of talent on the field nobody can knock Florida off

We not some tier 3 state like Louisiana

Florida always a lot of Hype and still ain’t shit. We played Plant City beat there ass, ran through MNW supposedly a Florida Icon and they got worked. Take your bubble machine on down the street and keep blowing.

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Marietta had a 50 or so year drought for a state championship before beating lowndes

Does that mean since they had that drought they sucked and should have lost to lowndes? 

Answer the question bitch. We know Marietta was a bought team with the Georgia High School Defensive Player of the year on the sideline. What the fuck have yall done. Lowndes was ranked nationally most of the year didn’t see you Ho Bags anywhere except the Rest Stop off I-75 where you were the king of the bathroom. Once again your DISMISSED 

9 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Florida always a lot of Hype and still ain’t shit. We played Plant City beat there ass, ran through MNW supposedly a Florida Icon and they got worked. Take your bubble machine on down the street and keep blowing.

You all never played plant City

It was plant and you all barley beat them

Geez I know lowndes vs Florida history better than you, pathetic

MNW is talented but undisciplined, try playing Miami Central next year and let me know how that goes 

4 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Answer the question bitch. We know Marietta was a bought team with the Georgia High School Defensive Player of the year on the sideline. What the fuck have yall done. Lowndes was ranked nationally most of the year didn’t see you Ho Bags anywhere except the Rest Stop off I-75 where you were the king of the bathroom. Once again your DISMISSED 

Bought team? Why because your pathetic team couldn't beat them, we have faced teams and beaten teams who recruit worse than Marietta does, you all were just fully overrated

You don't even know your own team history enough to know who you played OOS

HELL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PLANT AND PLANT CITY

YOUR DISMISSED!

6 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

And got your ass popped in the finals

How that national Ranking help you then?

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Bought team? Why because your pathetic team couldn't beat them

You don't even know your own team history enough to know who you played OOS

HELL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PLANT AND PLANT CITY

YOUR DISMISSED!

Look Dumbass we have over 400 wins, 5 SC, 1 runner up which sucked and multiple Region Champs in the toughest region in the country. Questions the same what the fuck have you done. Asked several With your dumbass not able to respond. 

2 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Look Dumbass we have over 400 wins, 5 SC, 1 runner up which sucked and multiple Region Champs in the toughest region in the country. Questions the same what the fuck have you done. Asked several With your dumbass not able to respond. 

Only 400? LMAO

We have 696 wins playing in a much tougher state which is top 3 in the state of Florida history 

Get lost 🤡

3 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Your the dumbass who on here talking shit but don't know the difference between plant City and plant LMAO

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You all never played plant City

It was plant and you all barley beat them

Geez I know lowndes vs Florida history better than you, pathetic

MNW is talented but undisciplined, try playing Miami Central next year and let me know how that goes 

MNW ain’t shit. 50 points while playing the whole squad. Saw them pimps before the game after a few hits from that front 7 they folded the tent. Bet they would have beat you bitches by 40!